All reviewspool partiesdog parkcard roomwarm cookiescoming back next yeartent campingsaltwater poolclean campgroundbathrooms and showersfire pitshuttle rideoffice stafffestival groundsstage coachcoachella weekendthe entire staffto joshua tree national park
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Shadow Hills is a well groomed Park with great staff, thanks to Sam, Missie and Dawn they made us feel like special guests. The owners Paula and Dave are also very active during party times and make a special effort to meet and greet.

Room Tip: All sites are nice reserving does not Guarantee your choose of a site.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Shadow Hills R, Owner at Shadow Hills RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for your very nice review. See you next time.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Such a great place. My main concern was my old dog. I asked for a spot near the dog park/run. My space was perfect. Such a clean park. Quiet. Beautiful surroundings. I highly recommend it. Easy access to hook or unhook tow vehicles. Close to all amenities.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit. You and your Sweet Dog

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The bathrooms were great and the field for camping was generally flat and free of rocks. Although we only stayed one night and didn't have the chance to try out most of the amenities, the pool and clubhouse seemed to be in great shape. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for writing a nice review of our resort. We are very happy you had a nice stay.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Pleasant RV/campground resort with mountain views. Family-oriented, down-to-earth atmosphere. Pool, spa, free morning coffee. Free Wi-Fi that works (but could use some improvement). All in all a pleasure and recommended.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for you review and feedback. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 17 March 2017

You guys get "it."
"It" is taking care of your customers like they are your best friends; and creating a safe and clean environment, and the ancillary touches, like the greeting package and helping a novice camper set up a tent (thanks, Sam).
I am in the market for an RV, and my first trip will be to Shadow Hills for several days. Your employees all have a positive attitude, and that comes across to the guests.
I enjoyed my stay and will always think of Shadow Hill when I visit the Desert.

Saludos,

Jim Cornell Geyer
2321 Parkview Circle
College Park, GA 303

Room Tip: Get a reservation
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for leaving us a great review. We hope you come back when you get a RV. Cheers