US$74
US$64
US$100
US$97
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$107
US$89
Days Inn by Wyndham Indio(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$61
Hotels.com
Ruta Motel(Indio)
US$73
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$164
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Shadow Hills RV Resort(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$51
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Old but clean. Outside and check in office give very negative impression, but room was large, clean, had micro and sizable frig, decent tv. Downside, no blankets on beds, just sheets and comforter, heater worked well but wouldn't shut off until too hot in room, some very small ants around sink in bathroom. Overall not too bad, worth the price considering area.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 16 March 2015

We booked this last November as we could not find any rooms or even an airbnb flat for the 2015 Indian Well tennis tournament, the weekend being a Christmas present to our great grandson who is an avid 8-year old tennis player and fan. (The gentleman in 2014 is not a jerk, by the way but kind.)
The bed was like sleeping on a floor, in terms of comfort and the pillows were like envelopes providing no support or comfort. The general rundownness was to be expected given the facilities age, but that was not a concern. the first big deal was the shower which was terrifying to regulate. The valve was sahot and squishy in movement with precision impossible. It was a fight between cold shower and scalding. With an 8 year old in tow this was not a theoretical concern. 2nd deal breaker: on return from a day at the tennis tournament we found the room had not been detailed and were told that it was not done every day. The nice gentleman who lives in 114 brought us towels and allowed how he had the same problem trying to regulate his shower.
The pool, which our 8 year old wanted to try out after a long, slow drive from Orange County, was declared cold and not very clean.

I would avoid this unless you are more hard bottomed than me, even if it means missing a day of tennis at Indian Wells.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank rpmcestmoi
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

We arrived ar 11 pm after driving for 12 hrs.. And still having 4 hrs to go on our trip.. Had to call into Hiteks.com to book it... I guess for s two star motel, it was what we should have expected. It is 10 min off the highway , but fairly easy to find. The night clerk ( who lives in room 114) was a jerk! I had to call him or go get him from his room (as the posted sign reads) when I called him, he seemed "put out' that he had to come check us in. I was a bit concerned when we drive up.. It is a VERY OLD Motel, but in a decent area. There are two motels right next to this one. we did feel safe. The room however, smelled old, the arm chair was extremely worn and the bed was HARD and wrapped with plastic, the pillows were Very flat and jacked support.. I woke up with a sore neck and back! We were in the King bed room, I have added photos of room 105 ..

• Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank Mmatthews67
Reviewed 22 January 2015

We stayed here for three days and nights. When you first pull in you think ...... Oooooh, old motel. It is BUT it is a C-L-E-A-N- old motel. The owner keeps the grounds nice too. We saw the pool being cleaned but the owner apologized that he couldn't keep the hot tub hot.

Checked out more than one room. We inspected #112, 105 & 106. Chose #106 as it had a small kitchenette but two double beds. These beds were pretty hard/firm and if you are tall you have to sleep catercorner.

Older TV but plenty of channels. Old microwave and fridge but they were clean and they worked fine. The mgr. gave us extra coffee and towels.

So for $60 per night you get what you pay for. Pleasantly surprised but happy to have paid about $180 for three nights whereas the hotel we stayed at last year was up to $175 per day.

Check out the Mauna Loa Motel in Indio if you want to save $money$

Room Tip: Look at a few different rooms. Try to get away from the highway.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Being that there are only two other reviews on this site and no room photos, I was extremely concerned this place may not be good. However, I was very pleasantly surprised that it was actually very nice for the price we paid. When booking, I was only looking to suit my 4 basic needs; Safety, cleanliness, good nights rest, and a shower with good hot water pressure. Those needs were met, and then some. The room we booked was a king. When I checked in, I told the lady I wanted to see the room before I paid. She was more than happy to show me the room without hesitation. The King room was cute and cozy not to mention clean. The bathroom only had a stall shower, but it was a decent size stall. Since she had another room available for the 3 nights we were staying, she offered for us to see that room as well. It was slightly higher priced, but VERY large in comparison to the King and had 2 double beds. The double room also had a bathtub, so we decided to take that one. I feel that even a small family of 5 could have stayed in this room. It had a nice sized desk/chair, rollaway bed, closet, larger than average sized beverage fridge (very cold too), small microwave, armchair, and bureau with tube tv. The carpet was clean and beds were comfortable. The bathroom was a decent size with excellent hot water and pressure. It was nice that there were two mirrors in the room besides one in the bathroom. This helped us girls get ready! Only complaints were that the room key took some getting used to using and the tv reception wasn't great. The pool and spa looked nice, but we didn't have time to use them. The grounds were nicely kept with flowering shrubs, pretty fig, and date trees. The parking lot was close to the room, but not in front of it like other motels usually have. I always felt safe, which was really important. I cannot believe how great everything was for the price. Free interent too! I would go back if ever in the area again. However, I would only recommend if you are looking for the basics. I truly appreciated the simplicity of this family owner and operated motel. It was easy to get to and quiet. As motels go, I think it doesn't get nicer than this (certainly for the price). I added some room photos and exterior shots. Also, the location was very convenient driving distance to many local restaurants. It's about 3 minutes drive to Starbucks(a morning must for us). There is a coffee maker in the room, but we didn't use it. Also, the Empire Polo fields are about a 10 minute drive away. Again, if you're looking for a safe, inexpensive place to sleep this is it!

Room Tip: Double Room with two beds is Large!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family