Reviews (2 854)
2 854 results
1 618
1 618
All reviews adult pool golf course butler service lantana restaurant self parking penthouse suite agave sunset resort fee golf view pool area palm springs ping pong great resort play golf spring break large bathroom living area
86 - 91 of 2 854 reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Overall good trip but customer service not so great. The room and restroom very clean. Liked that it was not a busy week because we got to enjoy the pool to just relax without too much noise. Also very disappointed that agua Serena spa was closed which caused me to drive out and look for a couples massage elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
David C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

I am thankful for all the great comments about the hotel, and that it was a relaxing stay for you. We did have to do some maintenance to the parking lot and the spa, and tried to coordinate it at the same time. I do apologize that it inconvenienced you. Next time you are in town please let me know at david.cribbs@hyatt.com, and I will hook you up with a discount at the spa for the inconvenience this time. Have a great week.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The door to patio was really hard to open.
Water leaks from the shower room so after you finish the shower you will able to find the whole bath room is wet. Me and my baby almost fell down from there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Eevet E, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear jpnm277,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback. Please know that our engineering and housekeeping staff are here to assist you with such issues. Our goal is for guests to have a pleasant stay, so don't ever hesitate to let us know how we can best do that.

Warm regards,
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells team

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Amazing Oasis in the middle of the Dessert well worth the rate . Great food great spacious rooms good AC . It was 100 degrees at night . Great restaurants in Palm Springs. I will return Parking was secure and we felt very safe. Great golf courses near by and a great history of all the old Celebrities homes were there if that is your interest.
I would go back again .

Room Tip: Accessible and quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
David C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Sounds like you really got to explore the area, which has quite a bit to offer, even in the summer. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The property was Very clean. Spacious room and great pool area with several pools. Location is a little out of the way from Palm Springs and the Aerial Tram. The food was good and nice lounge with entertainment.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for the note and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our resort amenities. We are about 20 minutes from Palm Springs, but centrally located with easy access to both ends of the Coachella Valley. We hope to see you here again, and please be sure to ask our concierge desk about dining, shopping, hiking and other activities that are just minutes away.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Regards,
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells team

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I checked in with my family after a long drive from Los Angeles. They got the room number wrong, when I get to my room, there's glasses of red wine in front of the door and lights on, so it looks like there's someone already checked in. They tried to change our room and it took literally hours. We decided to leave and go to the Westin and they accepted us with open arms. Management at Hyatt was horrible. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Robbie C
David C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thanks for the feedback regarding the experience you faced at the property when you checked in. My apologies that your reservation was booked into a different room than what was needed. It did take the staff a period of time to switch to the room you needed, and not the room that was booked. I will make sure to discuss how this could have been handled differently in the future.