US$181
Sands Hotel and Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$215
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$237
US$232
Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
US$296
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$146
US$133
HIExpress.com
US$89
Shadow Mountain Resort and Club(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$239
Reviews (2 801)
2 802 results
1 576
1 576
All reviewsadult poolgolf coursebutler servicegrand championslantana restaurantself parkingpenthouse suiteagave sunsetresort feegolf viewpool areapalm springsping ponggreat resortplay golfspring breaklarge bathroom
50 - 55 of 2 802 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The hotel is nice - I would avoid the villas which are too far away and note self parking (at $12 more a night) is outside so cars get very hot this time of year. However, the hotel seems to have a terrible time keeping track of the right charges - seems almost like intentional or very disorganized - neither of which is good or engenders trust. I did not appreciate spending 20 min to fix their mistakes instead of express check out - nor the multiple texts from the other 11 families that were on this trip with us as part of a group that had similar experiences of confusion and overcharging at check out. When you book a rate at 159 and they bill you 234 a night that is an EXORBITANT difference - 150% of the original contracted rated. Then they make you feel like they are doing you a huge favor of giving you the originally contracted rate. Left a really bad taste in my mouth after what was otherwise a delightful resort with basis pool, gym, activities. Also, the resort fee is charged for each day even if you arrive at midnight and don't use the resort at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
David C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

My apologies for issues you faced regarding charges erroneously added to your bill. Please contact me at david.cribbs@hyatt.com so I can look into what took place with your bill. We for sure would not advocate any discrepancies on that side.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Had an amazing experience once again at Hyatt Indian Wells. The Villa's are wonderful, the resort is top notch for the money. Loved it! The breakfast each morning was also super good and the food out by the pool was great as well!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very enjoyable stay. Staff were extremely helpful, and polite. Room was beautiful. Great view. And quiet. We would definitely recommend this resort. Excellent for families, couples, honeymoons, and weddings.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed here with my family (wife, 5 year old daughter, 18 month old daughter) last weekend and we had a great stay.

We arrived early on Saturday and were able to check in. We chose self parking and there were plenty of spots available. We got a room with a pool view through Hotwire on the 2nd floor.

We have stayed here a few times in the past and really like the size of the room and the bathroom. It's great having that much space with a family. We had a king bed and used the pull out couch for my older daughter and had a crib brought in for our youngest.

It's been a few years since we stayed here and the new addition is a HUGE tv. The thing was a beast. Fantastic decision by the Hyatt.

We really enjoy the multiple pools and the waterslide. The kids had a great time and my 5 year old made lots of new friends. There were a lot of families at the hotel and it's a great atmosphere if you have kids.

Overall we had a very good stay and look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Robert Thompson and the entire resort staff are arguably the best staff at any Hyatt I've stayed at globally (I've stayed at most all of them!) I couldn't have had a better overall experience and so thankful for the experience they delivered.