“Anniversary Get Away”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jennifer...
“Anniversary Get Away”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My husband and I rented this place for our anniversary. The owner was very pleasant and answered back immediately with the answers to our questions before our visit. We walked in and the place was clean and welcoming. It had all the comforts of home. The furnishings are beautiful. We walked to the back and the view is breathtaking. We couldn't have picked a better location. We will definitely be back and refer others to this place.

melissabl...

We love it
It is on the ocean
It is clean
It is perfect
We usually stay in Malibu but now we stay here in IB
The beach is never crowded
I feel like we are at a private beach
We love it here

Brooke A
“Sunsets To Die For”
Reviewed 17 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I was looking for a nice beach front hotel to spend my birthday when I came across Casablanca Rentals. Our stay was amazing and i am so glad I decided to rent a Condo vs a Hotel. It has full size washer/ dryer, 2 bedrooms with a pull out sofa, and a full size kitchen with EVERYTHING you need. Steps from the beach so we could easily go back and forth for food or restroom. Its Beautifully furnished, Clean, and The Views Were To DIE For! I will definitely return for more vacations and will recommend it to everyone I know.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing