All reviews breakfast room rooms are comfortable pool and hot tub san francisco house keeping clean hotel convenient location business trip scrambled eggs easy access east bay bw freeway lani ramona raiders internet
Reviewed 8 September 2018

The hotel wass located between a highway and a major street. A lot of traffic noise, motorcycles etc. Ear plugs were provided but I didn't use them because I like to be aware of my surroundings especially when traveling alone.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Hotel is serviceable when working in the area.Rooms are comfortable but the carpet really needs to be cleaned.. Daily breakfast should be offered earlier than 0630 because of all of the guests that are staying there for work.Breakfast itself has very limited selections that never change.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Whenever I'm in the area for work or pleasure I book a room at this hotel. It's always clean and comfortable with very easy access on and off the freeway. I have stayed here many times over a few years and always am satisfied with my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel while attending a funeral in Hayward. Everything was booked in the area so we decided on this hotel because it also had a swimming pool which the kids wanted to enjoy. We booked a two queen room with jacuzzi, but upon check in they said someone stayed over another night so we get a standard room with two queen beds. It was okay since we were there for only one night. The lady that checked us in was very nice and helpful. Even though they were full the next day, she gave us a noon check out. The room was okay size, but the bathroom was very small. Our shower head was leaking. The size of the shampoo and conditioner was a joke. It was less than even one ounce. Better not put in the room at all. Bed was clean, but the pillows were very uncomfortable. We were on the ground level next to the busy road. Apparently, there is a noise issue here because they left ear plugs in the room. We could hear people all night opening and closing doors, talking, etc. We checked in around 5pm. Used the pool, which isn't heated or cleaned throughout the day. There were so many leaves and dirt in the pool. The hot tub gets didn't work. We informed front desk and they said it takes about 10 minutes to kick in and even after an hour, it was yet to kick in. We left for dinner around 7 and came back around 10. There was no parking . Big utility trucks and trailers and huge pickup trucks double parked and took all the spots. Luckily, I was able to squeeze next to a pickup truck although I had a large SUV myself. Only was able to sleep maybe a total of 3 or 4 hours. The WIFI in the room sucked. It didn't work at all. Informed front desk person and she said routers are located on 3rd floor and she can try resetting it, but that didn't help. We ended up using our data. Next morning, we went to the breakfast area and they let us bring the food to our room. Basic selection of items. Orange juice was really tasty. Egg was gross and bacon were all in small pieces. Back in the room while showering I noticed a lot of mildew on the bathroom walls. All around. At checkout I informed the front desk staff who said she was really sorry and gave me a 20% discount. She gave me a receipt that didn't indicate the discount. I didn't notice it until after we drove off, but I called her back and asked her to email me a correct receipt. She said she will. I didn't receive it so I called back and requested it again. They verified my email, but still didn't receive it. I have called back four time since and have yet to receive it. I don't think I will stay here again or recommend it to anyone. Staff are very friendly though. That's the best part of this hotel in my opinion.
Still waiting for my receipt.......

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Itraveltheworld1by1
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Luse the head housekeeper happened to be at front desk when we walked in to the lobby- there was a small line of folks checking in or out. Luse actually turned around and looked at us and ever so gently and kindly said “welcome to the best western, I’m glad your here today, there is coffee here on the table for you and I’m glad to help you with any of your needs.” Sounded so meaningful like she meant it. We did need something - a small bit of milk for a blood sugar medication.Wow- she made it happen, no questions - she stepped in to help-on top of really making us feel truly welcomed. I have traveled and I never heard someone say it with such kindness in their voice. You have to try this place! Five is not enough for this employee- Kimberly on front desk was part of the team and very kind also.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BWHayward, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear 4allenmail,

On behalf of all of us at The Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, we sincerely thank you for such a kind and thoughtful comment. We take great pride in our work, property, and guests and wish to make it a comfortable stay at your home-away-from-home with us. We appreciate your recent stay with us and hope to see you back soon!

Best regards,