See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The rooms aren't bad, but the vibe of the hotel is not for families or anyone wanting a good nights sleep. We were there for 7 nights and 3 out of the 7 involved some sort of yelling and screaming, the police were called on two occasions. Just not a good location or local to stay in ... add in the fact that there is no elevator and it just starts to have a very disappointing stay. Staff was ok but nothing special ...

Room tip: Bring earplugs ... you're going to need them.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Ahmed.. This man had a glow! I can tell he was very special and a good/hard worker, Me and my wife was so thankful to run across such a beautiful soul; whom was so considerate with our time being here. Please give him a raise.. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank causeyantonio
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Last minute stay, clean hotel. Nice room. Excellent costumer service from Ahmed!! I don’t know why there’s so many bad reviews honestly. Most rooms you get for this price are much worse. My friend and I both loved the room and all the new furniture and TV. bathroom very clean. Bed comfortable. And quite area. No smoking means for a cleaner room usually which was true in this case. Definitely would recommend and I would come for a second and even third stay

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

the location is not bad, room is not too bad. I don't know, but it is good enough for me, The only issue for me is they dont have hot water bottle in the room, you need to get the hot water in the lobby, The room is big enough for two people, the bathroom is small, but it is comfortable to me.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank jason t
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This was the most disgusting hotel experience, I have encountered in my years and years of travel. Bed bugs and bodily fluid on the bed spread from the previous guest. I called downstairs...oh wait there was no phone cord connected to my phone, so I went downstairs and they really could care less. do yourself a favor and avoid!

Date of stay: November 2017