All reviews only stayed one night full kitchen great hotel home2 workout visalia lemoore microwave sheets
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Sure there are cheaper choices being in the middle of no where. But do your self a favor. Stay here. The staff is amazing. The rooms are clean and spacious and have everything you need. The bbq are a huge plus. The pool area is small but enjoyable.

1  Thank aortiz1121
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel is great. Our room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Every staff member that we encountered during our stay was super nice and friendly. The free breakfast was easy and delicious. Our kids had a great time and we all really enjoyed our stay.

2  Thank brothersshannon
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I stayed here for three days during a recent visit to Hanford and there are many positives. Plenty of well-lit parking, friendly staff and well-equipped, spacious rooms. I had the king suite with separate living area. It had a full size refrigerator, microwave and dishware. The bathroom and shower were also very roomy. The bed and pillows were comfortable. I did not use them but there are two grills located at an enclosed patio. Hotel is located near the highway, but was quiet.

I was not impressed with the "free hot breakfast". Web site advertises "Artisan-style breakfast sandwiches" but the reality is "grab a cold, plastic-wrapped sandwich and stand in line at the microwave." The other options were the standard cereal and make-your-own waffle or bagel. Fortunately, there's a Denny's next door.

Despite the poor hot breakfast, I'll stay here again on future trips.

Room Tip: If you want a good hot breakfast, go next door to Denny's
2  Thank texasjtr
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This is the classiest place in Hanford! The rooms are spacious and clean. Everything is brand new and beautiful. There are plenty of washers and dryers in the workout area. The front desk staff always remembered my name and made me feel at home! Front desk manager Nina is super sweet and and professional!! The housekeeping staff is courteous and thorough! Home2 in Hanford made me not want to stay anywhere else!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anastasia S
Reviewed 10 June 2018

My family and I came to Hanford from San Diego, CA to visit my wife's family. Our stay at Home2 was outstanding! From the comfortable accommodations to the beautiful decor, it added to a great experience!

2  Thank michaelstaten2011