“Pricey Fast Food”

Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch
Ranked #26 of 152 Restaurants in Goleta
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The wife had a chicken burrito, I had a tri-tip brurrito. Both were fine, but dry. We added salsa to make them better. Portions are okay, on the large size, but the price was close to outrageous. I can't imagine locals eating here on a regular basis, unless they're much richer than I am!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here twice once two years ago and remembered it to be good. Found it again yesterday. It’s better than that crazy chicken place if you get the hint. They also offer tri tip. Ordered the 1/4 tri tip plate. Used the original salsa little warm but so good on the meet. I hear they have two restaurants this one in Golita and another in Santa Barbara.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I have had their chicken and tri tip and both are great. I like the chicken best and I can get all dark meat instead of a mix of dark and white. They are very accommodating and they have good salsa and chips. One of my "go to" places for lunch.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Items have been getting smaller over time, however, even when ordered with "extra". Watch out for chicken items - rib bones are often in meat. We have swallowed too many of them and now do not order chicken entrees.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I used to live in SB/Goleta, and ate their regularly. Since moving about an hour away, nearly every time I'm passing through, I stop and get Chicken Ranch! Even if it's not meal time, I'll stop anyway and take it home for later! I literally crave the marinated chicken, fresh tortillas and homemade guacamole.