See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while returning from universal studios LA to milpitas and furnishings not that much good as like other. We have enough car placing and free wi-fi and they won't provide breakfast as I know since we wouldn't get it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

The room looks like was recently renewed, super clean and nice. Bathroom is perfect. Perfect place for the price. It has free parking too. The outside and the office may seem old, but room was perfect!

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016

When I first checked in I saw a small cockroach. Not a good start. At around 11pm I heard people moving around above me. The floor was creaky. But I was able to fall asleep. At 1:45am the people above me started moving furniture or something! It didn't stop. I banged on my ceiling. I called the front desk. I tried turning on the a/c to mask the sound, but the a/c wouldn't stay on. I banged on the ceiling some more. Next time I called the front desk, they moved me to another room. This one smells like cigarettes. And it's 3am now, and I can't sleep because the people above are moving around!!!

Room Tip: Only stay on top floor, but I suggest a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Do not book this hotel unless you know 100% sure you want to stay there. I booked several hotels on Expedia for an upcoming trip while I figured out my plans and then decided to cancel my reservation weeks in advance and still have to pay for my stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family