Candlewood Suites North Orange County
US$163
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$151
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$139
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$191
US$186
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$125
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$131
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$175
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$435
Priceline
All reviewsfree laundryextended staychange towelsfresh towelscomforts of homedirty towelsanaheim areathe staff was friendly and helpfulwater pressurefreewaydishwasherappliancespopeyesgymplugocparks
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I checked into my room and decided to take a shower. Even after using the handrail to get into the combo shower tub my feet slipped on the bathroom tub floor and I fell out of the shower! Thank goodness for the shower curtain because I guarantee that is why I didn't get knocked out. It felt like everything happened in slow motion But ultimately I hit my back, not my head and tried to grab on the to the closest thing to help me not fall which was the toilet thus the toilet seat cover popped off halfway. Once I got myself situated I called the front desk and inform them of what it happened, they were concerned about me and fix the toilet but the icing on the cake was while I was waiting for the hotel manager to return with a fix for the toilet, my door opened and I thought it was him. It was not! It was the previous guest in that room who had used his key to get in even though, after discussing it with the front desk, they said that they had checked him out and removed his stuff from the room that morning. While I don't know what they did to accommodate him, all I got was a half price room for the one night that we we're staying. We'll see how my back feels tomorrow and if I need to go to the doctor, only time will tell. On the plus side the room is nice, but in a complete stranger walking into my room is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites North Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Monique S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in the bathroom and the previous guest accessing your room. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We spent 8 nights in there, no housekeeping, but we can get fresh clean towel any time we request from front desk. I clean the room myself.
Staff are helpful and polite.
There are microwave, refrigerator and stove, dishwasher, pots and utensil, pretty much all you needed for basic living.

a little bit noise from upstairs, bearable.
some weird noise from the toilet, looks like flushing once in a while to be in sync with other room, close the bathroom door, it will not bother you any more.
microwave once stop working, ask the technician on the hall way, he said it happens a lot due to the high use of electricity in the building, the appliance shut itself down for protection , just unplug and re-plug it in, the microwave will start working.
dishwasher is old, use it as a rack, did not use it to wash.
no ice machine, but the refrigerate in room can make ice.
Free laundry, which helps a lot, make me live at home.

I got a deal for $90 per night for one bed suite. I am pretty happy with the stay. if I can get the similar deal, I will stay again in Anaheim area.

Room Tip: try not to stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came in for our vacation to Catalina island. After missing the boat, we had to stay somewhere overnight.
As an IHG member and credit card holder, I booked a room here on the app. Received a generous AAA discount and got a free upgrade for being an IHG platinum member.
The front desk personal was very nice and accommodating.
The room was a very nice, clean 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen and appliances.
The gym was clean and in order.
There were appliances (blender) that we could check out.
Overall the room/hotel/accommodations were excellent. Nearby to shopping,food and entertainment. We went out to lunch, did some shopping and seen a movie at a nearby theater.
I was very impressed with my stay and would recommend a stay here.

CONS:
My only couple complaints are that the community laundry room and the gym are connected. So the gym was HOT from all the people doing their laundry.

Also, it seems this place rents out to weekly/monthly residents. And not a very prestigious group.
I wasn't pleased having to see women running around in flip flops and nightgowns / moomoos in and out of the laundry/gym area.
Dirty men in their dirty work clothes or wearing boxer shorts and wifebeater tank tops in and out of the lobbyvarea and concession area.
They really brought down the ambience of the place.

And I'm just about positive that they're not paying anywhere close to the $105.00 I spent for the night.

That's why it received a 4 star rather than 5.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Can't think of one good reason to ever stay here again. One bad experience after another. Everything from the room not ready, getting charged a rate other than contracted. No towel service or daily service. Maid carts in empty halls with no maids around. Noisy upstairs guests and the front desk would do nothing. Dogs barking all hours of day and night. Lights not working in bathrooms. Roaches. Employees "GRUNTING" at you like a pig when you asked them a question

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Cha123456789
Chase D, Manager at Candlewood Suites North Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Although we appreciate your feedback we are very sorry that you seem to have had such a bad experience. Due to the unique nature of this situation, in that this is far from typical, I ask that you please contact the hotel directly so we can make this right for you.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We flew overnight and got there early. 930 am. We were told there was none available at the moment but they're going to clean some now so we completed the paperwork and left my phone number. They said probably about 2 hours for the 3 rooms to be ready . We got the call in 2 hours and gave us the keys when we walked in.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel