Free cancellation until 27/07
US$214
US$177
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$151
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$173
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$173
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orange County(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$164
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$239
US$222
  • Breakfast included
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$462
US$435
Priceline
Reviews (1 070)
1 070 results
All reviewswithin walking distanceconvention centerfridge and microwavefront desk staffparking lotwould stay here againbreakfast staffbusiness tripgreat place to stayother hotelsnear disneylandbeds were comfortablevisiting disneylandfree breakfastafter a long dayshuttle busjoe's crab shack
14 - 19 of 1 070 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a great place to stay for families. I’d would recommend this hotel to anyone & I’d come back again with my family!! Had a great stay! We will definitely come back with friends & more family for a longer vacation!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Made a two day visit to Anaheim for a high school graduation. This is a great location for a Disneyland visit. Hotel was nice and clearly catered to Disneyland guests. Staff very good. Was able to walk to many restaurants and retail stores within a mile of the hotel. The entrance to Disney was easily walkable, for those that need it I did notice signs for Disney shuttles while walking around the local area. Room had a refrigerator, microwave and Coffee maker. Great when traveling, especially with kids. The only complaint I have was the fruit water was often empty. I did notice people filling large water bottles from it. Which is a good idea when heading out to Disney. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mitchell H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Lori B - Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you so much for your recommendation. We are very popular with guests coming in to enjoy Disney and our location is as exactly as how you described it with us being close to restaurants and very short drives or walks to shopping areas and other area of entertainment. The beaches are close to us as well, so the next time you are visiting with us, plan a day at one of the beautiful nearby beaches such as Laguna or Huntington.

I apologize about the lobby water being out at times. We do hope that our guests do not fill bottles up out of it, and we will keep a better eye on and fill it back up immediately, or help guests who need bottles filled up, separately upon request, but either way I am glad you mentioned it.

Thank you again for staying with us and for the stellar review. All of us at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove hope to see you and your family again soon! (Please don't wait a year).

Mitchell Hirschman
Director of Sales

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel often. I like it better than the Hilton because it is smaller and more comfortable. Hiltons chains get 5 stars for cleanliness. The front desk staff are exceptional as well as the restaurant staff. Beds great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mitchell H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Christy - Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

We are all thrilled that you had a great experience at our hotel, and that we earned a 5 star review. I really appreciate the complements for the team, as they all work so hard to make sure that our hotel is clean and the service is excellent. We also listen to our guests to make sure that we always strive to get better with each and every guest visit.

As I mention on many reviews our service culture at HGI is call “Bright Hearted” and it is something we live by, and emulate to our guests and with each other. We are proud of our clean rooms and especially of our hardworking Front Desk team, Housekeeping Staff and Restaurant Servers. I am so glad that you acknowledged their efforts in your review and I will share this with our team.

I hope you will be returning soon, as I will always be at your service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice Hilton property. Lobby very modern. Staff quite helpful, and friendly. Location was good for why I was there (wedding). Very close to Disney & Knotts. Rooms were plenty big, and would accommodate a family nicely. Did not like their charge for self parking though. $18/night? For a family visiting the area for Disney or Knotts, it would add up. I chose not to rent a car because of it. Uber instead. Made it a little inconvenient. As a Hilton Honors member, I've never had to pay to self park at any of their locations. Why here? Could it be because it's close to Disney? Hmm.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Jo Ann – Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

I was thrilled to read that you found our staff to be quite helpful and friendly as this is an important part of our “Bright Hearted” Culture. We enjoy taking great care of our guests and as I always say we listen to you as well and always try to improve with each and every guest visit. I do understand your point about parking, it is really a premium here, but we try hard to not out price ourselves verses the other hotels in Garden Grove and Anaheim. UBER is pretty good here, although I see your point about having the convenience of a car. I do hope you were able to walk around a bit, as there are many places to visit within walking distance.

The next time you come into our hotel do me a favor and give me a call prior to your arrival and let me make your reservations for you. I would like to also say hello to you and your family when you arrive as well.

Thank you again for the 5 star review – All of us appreciate it greatly!

Have a great day,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel with queen size beds (we had two beds) and close to Disneyland. Great breakfast value. The staff was very nice and helpful. Have stayed in this hotel many times but this is the first time I posted a review. It was about time

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello Andy S -

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay (and for posting a review for the first time too!)

I cannot tell you how much we appreciate the 5 Star review as out team works so hard on behalf of our guests to try to make each and every stay memorable. I am really glad to read that you have been here many times before, especially since we know that you have many choice in this market, and we have to earn your repeat visits! Thank you for mentioning the Breakfast as a value….we really believe it is a great value especially if you compare it to going out for breakfast these days it is really reasonable and you do get a nice variety of food choices in return, plus if you are a Gold or Diamond Hilton Honors member it is complimentary too which is always nice!

Thank you again for the wonderful review and I will share this with our staff. I hope that you will be visiting with us again soon,