“Great food ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really great food, not cheap but well worth it. Didn't have to queue for too long. The ability to pay with card at the table without having to wait for the busy servers was welcome.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently took a good friend to dinner for his 95th birthday. We were warmly greeted by the hostess and stated that we were celebrating a birthday and requested a quiet place to sit. We were promptly seated in a nice, quiet booth and quickly approached by our server for our drink order. We ordered two appetizers that were very delicious and enjoyed our salads and dinners. Everything was just great, including the service. Our server brought a very large ice-cream Sunday with a candle in it for our birthday guest. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for the service and food quality. We had a very enjoyable meal and will be returning to the restaurant soon,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We walked to Outback from our hotel. It's a great location. When seated we asked about gluten and dairy free entrees. He smiled and came back with an allergy menu. The menu was full of items that could be ordered depending on your food allergies. What a great service to their patrons! We ordered our dinners and everything was made to our liking. Being new to food allergies, we were surprised by the selection on the menu. The food tasted great and our server (forgot his name) was outstanding! We will come back again the next time we are visiting garden Grove.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Food and service was great at not too bad prices. Steak was probably one of the nicest I found through US at a reasonable price. Be careful if you have to wait for a table, they forgot about us. Prices and service was great. The only negative thing I cans say is the way they market the place being Australian. We don't use a lot of the 'lingo' they had named menu items so found that funny.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I were to meet a friend from Korea and his family there for dinner.

The service was poor, at best. No mention of any specials, We had to ask for plates and utensils after the appetizers arrived.

Drinks were not refilled

Plates were not bussed

In short, the serviced was lousy.

The food was fair at best. My wife's steak was pretty good and was properly cooked. My cut was not very good and wasn't cooked properly.

No need to bring this to the attention of the inattentive waiter, I couldn't find him and felt if I did, it was be a losing cause.

Come in with low expectations and maybe they will be met. I would not recommend this place.