“Garden tour and tasting”

Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Fulton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Ralph lead us on the garden tour ($25/person) which included several wine tasting stops, history of the vineyards, and general knowledge of the area. Continued with tasting inside after the tour.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

If you've seen, tasted or drank KJ Chardonnay that seems to be on every restaurant menu in America, you should try the Estate Tasting for $20, complimentary if you join the wine club, but worth the price just to taste all the wines. The Estate tasting included 6 premium wines not sold in stores. EXCELLENT samples of at least three premium Chardonnays...along with a comparison taste of the familiar Vinter's reserve...a Pinot Noir, Merlot, a couple of Cabs, and other unique red blends. The Chardonnays and cabs were all excellent. You will see a wide selection of all types of wine that you probably never knew KJ made.

Be prepared that they are trying to get you to join their wine club, but I didn't feel like it was a hard sale. And some of the benefits of the club is you can pick and choose what wines you order and the frequency at deep discounts. e.g. Four bottles 4 times a year, Six 2X a year and pick your wines when you order....all white, all red or a combo and other varietals are also available. So if you like to drink wine....don't miss this tasting!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Awesome chefs, the food was fantastic, the grounds and garden tours are beautiful. Did not want to leave.

1  Thank KimAlex40515
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I was hesitant going here since my wife and her sister like their Chardonnay. I love em, but they're, um, frugal. So I didn't have much in the way of expectations. Then we arrived. Beautiful estate. After playing their black glass game in the tasting room we were seated for lunch and were treated to a true feast. Every course was excellent, each better than the last, and each paired perfectly with wines ranging from pinot grigio to cab. I slurpped the mushroom sauce remnants from the bowl like a kid slurping fruit loop milk. The steak was beyond delicious. It was divine and paired perfectly with their cabernet sauvignon. I can only dream of being able to prepare a steak like that. After dessert we walked through their garden where the restaurant gets many of their fresh ingredients. It was magical, and I've got a new "go to" gift for my wife and sister-in-law.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Food and wine pairing was very good, and the private dining allowed us to savor the experience, and learn more about wines from our excellent and thougtful server/wine educator.