“Wine and Food Pairing”

Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Fulton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Awesome chefs, the food was fantastic, the grounds and garden tours are beautiful. Did not want to leave.

1  Thank KimAlex40515

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I was hesitant going here since my wife and her sister like their Chardonnay. I love em, but they're, um, frugal. So I didn't have much in the way of expectations. Then we arrived. Beautiful estate. After playing their black glass game in the tasting room we were seated for lunch and were treated to a true feast. Every course was excellent, each better than the last, and each paired perfectly with wines ranging from pinot grigio to cab. I slurpped the mushroom sauce remnants from the bowl like a kid slurping fruit loop milk. The steak was beyond delicious. It was divine and paired perfectly with their cabernet sauvignon. I can only dream of being able to prepare a steak like that. After dessert we walked through their garden where the restaurant gets many of their fresh ingredients. It was magical, and I've got a new "go to" gift for my wife and sister-in-law.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Food and wine pairing was very good, and the private dining allowed us to savor the experience, and learn more about wines from our excellent and thougtful server/wine educator.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The best thing about a Kendall-Jackson tasting is that you host pours you wine and then you go visit the extensive gardens. If you are lucky the host will take you to a section of the garden that grows fruits, herbs and spices that match the wine you are tasting. They will take a sample from the garden and let you taste it and try to find the comparable taste in the wine. A really unique and fun tasting experience. Kendall-Jackson makes dozens of wines, from the chardonnay seen in every grocery store to very high end wines only purchased at wine shops and the wineries.
Many of them are offered at their huge and elegant tasting room.
A must see if you are out in the area wine tasting!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We had a fabulous visit at K-J! Our tasting with Greg was outstanding. His knowledge and passion for K-J, wine, people and all things sensory really shined! After our tasting, Greg personally introduced us to the garden tour that is full of growing, vibrant plants, vegetables, fruits, etc that compliment life. The gardens are beautiful and well maintained.