US$112
US$136
US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$189
US$181
Homewood
US$138
US$123
All reviewspark and flymy home away from homean older propertypool areafirst floorwould stay here againrental carroom was clean and comfortablenice place to staysequoia national parkfree breakfastup to dateplenty of parkingroad tripfresno areastephaniepiccadilly
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Same lodging experience as staying in more expensive brands. Only difference was no free breakfast. The difference in price vs more expensive hotels more than paid for an ala carte breakfast. Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: Furthest from Airport
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Never once have I had an issue with this hotel. I love it and I will stay here every time I come to Fresno. We've stayed here so often that the front desk knows who we are when we check in! On this most recent stay, There was a free breakfast buffet in the morning......SCORE!!! Wasn't even expecting that! In the afternoon, the pool area was empty which was NICE. My children and I could enjoy it all afternoon. In the evening, when all the guests returned from their days activities, the pool was a madhouse! So many kids jumping in and out of the hot tub, I didn't even bother taking my kids down there again. That wasn't even the issue I had.

We ended up in the mini suite this time and I have to say, I will want this room every time from now on! HUGE, QUIET, and COMFORTABLE. HOWEVER, this trip required a roll-away bed as the room only has a king sized bed. The roll-away we got was AWFUL! I wouldn't wish that roll-away bed on my worst enemy! It felt as if there was a threadbare sheet on top of springs! I am not joking when I say that you can feel EVERY SINGLE SPRING in that bad. Luckily my lightweight 3 year old wanted to sleep on it and he's used to sleeping in the weirdest, most uncomfortable places so he didn't have an issue. Maybe that one just happened to be the only one like it and unfortunately, we got it. If not, and they are all like that, you're better off sleeping on the floor, piling everyone into the SUPER COMFORTABLE king sized bed, or bringing an air mattress with you.

I know the hotel has gone through some upgrades over the years, maybe the next round should be the roll-aways???

Room Tip: Mini Suites are AWESOME!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 weeks, and it was an amazing stay all the way around. Raymond at the front desk was always accommodating and friendly. Lilly provided Impeccable service and a great attitude. Will definitely be staying here when I return!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank afaulkenbury
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Love this hotel and the employees that work there. Ray has always went above and beyond to make sure our stay was the most enjoyable that it could be, his friendly manner and positive attitude had always made it a joy to check in. Highly recommend for the staff alone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smittenlex
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights on the ground floor. Beds are great, shower is nice, pool and location are also superb. The walls and ceiling are ultra tin, you can here people walk and talk above and next to you. There was a mix up at check in due to communication between booking agency and hotel. Check in staff (with gum) thaught that he corrected the mistake. And blamed his colleagues. At day two our key didn't work. At the desk they told us that we had a room for one night instead of two. After giving them the confirmation they corrected the error. And blamed their colleagues. But two hours later we were called: why we didn't check out... So another trip to desk. Thankfully they fixed it again. But no apology whatsoever. So an average stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends