Kaztimberhouse(Pasir Panjang)
TripAdvisor
Reviews (1 591)
1 591 results
All reviewssteam roombuggy serviceprivate poolfountain viewjapanese restaurantdip poolport dicksonmain buildinglight housepremium villabuggy driversindoor playgroundcoffee housesky poolf bpersonal poolking size
29 - 34 of 1 591 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A really nice place to go to. Rooms are nice . Each room comes with a pool.
Sufficient activities and food choice for a short holiday.
Friendly and helpful staff. Would especially thank Atiqah and Yubray from the Lighthouse, and Sarbahjeet from Housekeeping ( for the surprise car wash ).

Room Tip: Pick a sea view room
2  Thank OKoshy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel people are very helpful and even help to give my husband a surprise by providing a cake. He was very happy with the arrangement and we even get to stay in the pool over the sea! We will go back to the hotel again if there's a chance.

1  Thank Chloe_Chua
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the resort for 4 days and 3 Nights.. It was an unique experience with the villas on water... Kids would love it.. Cost of the facilities and food was very much affordable .. Helicopter ride was an highlight of the trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 Days 1 Night. Number of problems surfaced the moment we decided to leave the room.

As we would like to explore the areas around Port Dickson, we left the hotel and went out for a short while. Upon returning, the door lock was unable to register the keycard and we had to make our way to the "Light House" (A reception in the middle of the clusters of villas). Just fyi, the walk is at least 5 mins, considering the distance from your villa, to the "Light House".

Upon reaching the "light house", the Receptionist is friendly, however inexperienced. As i reported the malfunctioned keycard to her, she did not reply to me as of how long the wait would be. We ended up waiting for almost 30-45 mins, just to get back to our room.

After 20 mins or so, i had to self-prompt her to get an answer, just to tell me that she will check with her manager for more details. At about 30th to 45th min, i was told that i may return to my room, with no buggy transfer? Which means i have to walk back for another 5 mins or so. I was told that the motherboard and battery of the lock had malfunction due to the weather.

The 2nd time we decided to leave the room, i decided to take both keycards to test their functionality. Both worked fine. However, upon returning to the room, the room door failed to open. Same routine as usual, we had to walk back to the reception, ask for a new set of keycards. Upon changing the keycard, it worked fine and we returned to the room. Same here, no buggy services provided.

The 3rd time we returned to the room, the door lock was beeping loudly, continuously. Finally we decided its time to end the drama and proceeded back to the lighthouse, one last time. I asked for the manager and was greeted by Mr. Selvam, who was patient and understood my displeasure. I had to explain the whole ordeal to him, what happened and how many times i've walked back and forth. My girlfriend is very pissed and i've even offered to reject my room and travel back to Singapore if the Hotel doesnt welcome me at all. Eventually, i was given a room upgrade to a slightly bigger room in order to reduce my displeasure.

However... upon using the newer room, the electricity went out. The electricity supply was unable to support its current and had gone into blackout a couple of times. You cant use the steambath and the rest of the electricity at the same time. Im just glad the blackout didnt occur when i was about to sleep.

Overall, my girlfriend is pissed big time (Still am) and i didnt have a good enjoyable experience at all. Although the hotel staffs did put in effort to reduce the displeasure, it wasn't enough as all these arise from the lack of maintainence and trainings.

Room Tip: As for western side to get a view of sunset at least
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank QuietlittleTrav
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The check-in process was rather disappointing as the receptionist could not retrieve our booking which was done and paid for more than a month ago. We stood at the counter for about 45 minutes before we were given our keys.
We booked two units for two nights. One unit faced the Straits of Melaka and the other faced the neighboring units. The units were big and comfortable with two queen beds and a large bathroom. There was a private pool attached to each unit and also a steam room. The kids had a fun time in the pool.
We were given some snacks and drinks on arrival which were to be replenished the next day. But unfortunately there weren't any on the second day.
There was no problem traveling to the dining area even though our units were quite far. The buggy service was prompt and the drivers were polite, patient and friendly.
Breakfast was good with a variety of delicious local delicacies.
There were quite a number of outlets along the Hibiscus Walk offering seafood and local food but the price was rather steep.