“Guest”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guest house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Erica M
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Guest”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I travel to the area for a family wedding. I was pleasantly surprised at the spacious accommodations. I did not spend a lot of time on the premises because I was visiting family but definitely made use of the hot tub and steam shower.

Management Response
25 Oct 2016
Erica's group was nice, friendly and very accurate. House after their vacation is very clean. I will Highly recommend Erica as a guest!
Thank you!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing