Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
ComfortInn
US$88
US$157
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn(Eureka)(Great Value!)
US$136
Bayview Motel(Eureka)(Great Value!)
US$123
Reviews (1 191)
1 191 results
All reviewspool tablelimo servicefire pitcomplimentary limopool areahot tubstretch limotiki torchesbasketball hoopjimmy dean breakfast sandwichesoutdoor heatershumboldt bayold townthe breakfast areafitness centerdonutsbest westerns
FilterAll languages
9 - 14 of 1 191 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was thrilled to find this property on Trip Advisor. After reading the reviews from everyone I felt confident that this would be a fun experience for us. My daughters and I were on our way to SFO for the weekend and I had really wished I could take them to Hawaii but it wasn't in the cards for us this time. Staying here, taking the limo out the Banana Hut for dinner (highly recommended Hawaiian fare) and then coming back to enjoy the Oasis Spa made it kind of a like a mini Hawaiian vacation. (even though the weather outside was freezing!) The room was very comfortable and clean and as others have said the noise from the highway was unheard by myself and I am a really light sleeper. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone who would like a fun kind of Best Western experience.

Room Tip: I asked for a quieter room and we were put on the side facing southbound 101 and I really didn't notice the road noise at all
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The downside of the property is its location, which is in a warehouse district bordered by two sides of 101. Although you can walk to the Old Town, which isn't much, it's not a pleasant walk. There doesn't seem to be much in Eureka, and that's not the hotel's fault. The upside is that the landscaping and courtyard (named Oasis) work to create a nice place that seems apart from its surroundings. I was afraid that we'd hear cars at night, but they don't seem to get going until 7am or so, and even the kids who slept later didn't hear them, so that was no problem. The breakfast is only OK, with little protein in a crowded place with limited indoor seating. The courtyard itself is cute, and there are heaters for outdoor tables.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This felt like a much higher end stay than an average BW. The pool, spa, breakfast offerings were outstanding. The rooms were great and front desk staff very nice and helpful. Limo ride to dinner was a great unexpected perk

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChrisBWPHBI, General Manager at Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We really appreciate your great review of our Inn and we are happy that you felt that we are the "best Best Western ever"...WOW! thank you! We receive many nice compliments on our new "Oasis" spa area and we are glad that you felt it was "outstanding" too. Our guests love our new 2018 dinner stretch limousine...arrive to dinner in style and not have to worry about driving and parking. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Me and my mom and our dog stayed at this hotel in November and loved it. Clean room, nice view, gorgeous property. Right in town and next to a beach. We called the main desk to find a place that we could eat w/ our dog, while they couldn't direct us to many dog-friendly places they did suggest the restaurant right behind the hotel. We ordered there and took it back to our room. Wonderful choice and glad for the decision. They even cooked a plain chicken breast for our dog who has trouble eating his dinner away from home. Awesome Place!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

California. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. I would like to thank both Stacy and Kirsten for their Hospitality that my Co-Worker and I receive every time that we are in the area. Our job takes us through Northern California and we are on the road four days a week so we’ve stayed in numerous Hotels. This one is the very best, Best Western Hotel, and the Best hotel within 150 miles around Humboldt Bay. I have stayed at this Hotel numerous times, and I have also taken my family there when we visit the Redwood drive through trees, Trees of Mystery, Avenue of the Giants and many other Beautiful sites. Where else can you get a limousine ride for Tips only? A heated outdoor pool with Jets and water falls? Another outdoor pool for family play or laps? An outdoor Pool table? An outdoor wet bar? Gym? Complimentary breakfast with fresh coffe The Humboldt Bay Inn that’s located in Eureka California is the best Best Western in Northern e, Apple fritters, fresh fruit and more. I haven’t found one, At least not in Northern California, and for sure not for the price that they ask for. I rate them at a 10. Very clean Exterior/Grounds, and a very clean and comfortable room. See attached Pictures.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk. They are more than willing to assist.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LorenApel
ChrisBWPHBI, General Manager at Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

We really appreciate you staying with us and we are thankful that you feel that we are "...the very best, Best Western Hotel, and the Best hotel within 150 miles around Humboldt Bay." Thank you for posting pictures of your recent stay and we look forward to your next visit with us! See you soon!