“Yummy and Fun”

The Bier Garden of Encinitas
Ranked #2 of 6 Nightlife in Encinitas
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Awesome food with great helpful servers. An amazing selection of craft brews on tap, along with great cocktails . Servers were helpful in selection of items to order! They were spot on with items that were suggested. Great atmosphere !!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Excellent almost eclectic variety of local beers on tap ... all local beers on tap at reasonable prices ... really lively atmosphere. Great place for a beer in Encinitas.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I had a fab strawberry and basil mojito and my partner had a lovely beer. The food looked really lovely and some of our party dined and really loved it

Reviewed 28 February 2016

The Biergarten is along the east side of the 101, minutes from moonlight beach and the coast

The beer selection is fantastic with many local brews that you are unlikely to have had unless you've been to Biergarten before. The place is family-friendly though caters more to young adults and there are both indoor and outdoor seating areas

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I came here with some friends for a dinner and some craft beers. First the craft beer selection is not impressive, they should have at least 20-25 beers on tap if they are going to call themselves a beer garden. My wife and I ordered the chicken schnitzel which the server had recommended. The dish missed on all levels. The chicken was burned, the chicken dry, and instead of mashed potatoes we received these awful potatoes pieces that lacked seasoning. The couple we came with had the BLT and the pork sandwich and said they were very good. As for me, I won't be back as there are so many excellent places in the areas.