“The Best Ever!”
Review of The Taco Stand

The Taco Stand
Ranked #20 of 318 Restaurants in Encinitas
Reviewed 28 June 2018

There's a reason people wait in line for these tacos... they are simply outstanding. The shrimp, fish, and pastor versions are wonderful, the salsa selection is top-notch, and the tortillas are made right there. Great value, great food.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We randomly found this place when looking for mexican food in the Del Mar, Solano, Encinitas area. There was a line out the door but it goes quickly and we had no trouble finding a place to sit. We went here twice in four days on our recent trip to SD. My kids had bean and cheese burritos and I had Baja tacos. Everything was really fresh and delicious. Seemed like a good value. We'll be back when we are in the area!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The food here is fantastic. I usually order the chips and guac and three tacos. It is hard to decide which one I like best. My kids and wife love this place too.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My wife and I came in here today for the first time to try the food. The place was packed out to the max but we got our order in quickly and our food was delivered to our table within a short time frame.Our burritos were the tastiest ones we've ever had....by a mile. We can't wait to come back and try something else. We loved it so much we came back to try more burritos a few days later ...still the best!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The place is cute and very authentic looking with both an inside and outside eating area. The staff was all wonderful. What was missing was the authentic street taco taste that appeals to all of your senses. Carne asada was bland and the shrimp tacos were fair. For those unfamiliar with the flavors of real Mexican street tacos, this place will be just fine and a fun experience--but true street tacos are an art form that this place has not yet perfected.