All reviews outback steakhouse front desk an older hotel bit dated convenient location the entire staff alarm clock an upgrade easy access kyle business shopping target renovation properties ton ways
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel is older and little dated, but very clean and well maintained. Rooms are a nice size with mini fridge and good desk area. Staff was helpful and friendly. This hotel is in a convenient location close to lots of places to eat and easy access to freeway.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Travelers34819
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Wonderful location close to shopping and Starbucks. Outback Steakhouse right next door. Breakfast buffet was a little more than we planned given the selection but kitchen staff were very conscientious in refilling food, drinks and offering to make waffles and omelets. Disappointed that hot tub was not working. Hotel was clean but beds were not the most comfortable (very hard). All in all, good value for the price and I'd stay there again given the proximity to family and shopping.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rzhcjert
HolidayInnDublin, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback.. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our clean, convenient location in Dublin right by shopping and restaurants. Our breakfast buffet is quite the spread -- I'm happy to hear the kitchen staff was quick to refill the food, drinks and offered to make some of our waffles and omelets! We have started switching out our mattresses across the property and I will forward your feedback about the mattress in your room to our Maintenance team and they will inspect it. We hope to see you back in the future next time you're in Dublin!

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 925-828-7750 or katie@hidublinca.com.

In Hospitality,
Katherine Sobrero
Front Desk Supervisor
Holiday Inn Dublin, CA

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t get a good night’s sleep this trip. Between the guy in the next room calling home to speak to his kids (and it takes several attempts each night) and the woman above who rises at 6am and then does here 10000 steps for the day walking around her room, I just hear every detail through the paper thin walls.

Special bonus was the real noisy truck that arrived outside the bowl next door (the back of it is the view from my window) at 5 on Tuesday.

I am back in the area in May and planned to stay here but will look elsewhere.

Also in the 4 plus years I have been an occasional guest, no redecorating seems to have been done.

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Leicestershirebloke,

Thank you for your review.We are honored to have you as our guest once more at our hotel for the past 4 years.

I am sorry to learn about the inconvenience caused by the noise levels from our other guests and the truck. Please know that this is not the typical experience from our hotel. In line with this, I forwarded your feedback to our upper management for upgrades on sound insulation.

I know how important sleep is and your review has been helpful. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again one day. You can be assured that whenever you stay with us, your needs at the Holiday Inn Dublin-Pleasanton has you covered.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My stay was OK, but lower than what I have expected compared to other Holiday Inns I have stayed at before, especially with the price mark I paid.

I am an IHG Spire Member and an avid traveler, so, I kind of have seen a lot with hotels. This one is pretty old, little smelly and IMO needs some remodeling.

The night and morning receptionist were nice and professional. I stayed in the third floor, I was expecting at least a small water bottle in the room, but there was none, and the vending machine on my floor wasn't working either. It was easier for me to just give up on that.

It is in a good location though. just a few steps away from Outback Steak House and a decent size Starbucks coffee shop. It is also a walking distance from many fast food places. Dublin, CA is generally very safe place to walk around any time of the day and any day of the week, so, if you are up to a little more walk, you can walk to a Safeway supermarket near by, or about 2 miles away from Whole Foods Grocery Store and Hacienda Mall which has an IMAX movie theater and many other nice restaurants. I wouldn't recommend the hotel restaurant to be honest, didn't like the food there at all.

Also, hotel rooms have pretty thin walls, so, have that in mind before you book your room, especially if you are a light sleeper or visiting for a romantic getaway.

My recommendation to visitors is that, you would be able to get a cheaper hotel with better quality and even better location in Dublin, CA.

My recommendation to the hotel management is that, please consider some renovation, check the third floor vending machine, consider including a 25cents water bottle in the rooms (especially at the room price you charge), and I would also revisit your pricing structure a bit. With a few touches here and there, you can really have a completely different staying experience for your visitors, but unfortunately I didn't feel that you even cared.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mo A
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello Mo A,

Thank you for choosing us and for being our IHG Rewards Club member. I am happy that our location worked for your travel needs and that you found our staff commendable.

On the other hand, it is unfortunate that we failed to make your stay more comfortable and worthwhile due to the level of noise, the food selection and the lack of guest benefits in the room. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered during your stay. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Location & the rib steak was phenomenal!!!!! Other than that this hotel needs help...... Kitchen staff barely speak /understand English. Hotel needs a renovation. Maid services were off, no replacement of toiletries..... Called housekeeping and heard nothing back. Feels disjointed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Trev0randRita
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello Rita C,

Thanks for choosing us and for leaving a review. I am happy that your location worked for your travel needs and that you enjoyed the steak. On the other hand, it is regrettable that the level of service you received negatively affected your overall satisfaction. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management team. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,