“Fun day on the course”

Monarch Beach Golf Links
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Established in 1993. Designed by legendary architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. Monarch Beach Golf Links offers challenging layout with undulating greens, links style fairways and a array of Augusta white sand bunkers. In 2012, OB Sports added MBGL to their impressive list of Golf Courses around the United States under which they manage and operate. MBGL is available virtually every day of the year for your golf outings; whether for pleasure, celebratory, corporate or charity, the MBGL Team is there to assist you. True to the SoCal Beach Vibe, you'll enjoy music upon arrival, 'Beach Cruiser' refreshment vehicles & can even Surf the Earth on a GolfBoard. We hope you visit us soon!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Played 18 here with some of my wifes work colleagues. Free golf and some great views so I can't complain,but this was my longest round of the year, by a mile. Six and a half hours, we even got left behind by our bus lol. Great course, challenging yet rewarding. Hope you like bunkers. Stop in and see Renee in the pro shop for service with a smile. The course was also nice enough to provide us with a ride back to our hotel since we were left behind by our group. If I come back again, it'll be on a weekday with hopes of a quicker round. Overall great experience.

All reviews
"bunker"
"sand"
"california"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is a very challenging course with spectacular views, and the best staff of any course I have played. A great experience not to pass up!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The golf course is both challenging and exhilarating. Great services from the pro-shop staff, starter, cute cart girls. Overall, I highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I always have the best experience coming to Monarch Beach Golf. All the staff is friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Frank is always accommodating for us and an excellent staff member at Monarch Beach.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The customer service is incredible here! Frank was awesome and highlighted some restaurants to try in the area when we told him we were hanging around the town after our golf round. Overall, the course was great. Challenging, yet fair. Hole #3 is as good as the pictures! The price tag is steep, but I'm glad I got to experience the course at least once.