“Yummy food, nice atmosphere, friendly service”
Review of Oren's Hummus

Oren's Hummus
Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Cupertino
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoy a unique and tasty dinner here. A friend suggested this place, and I was happy I listened. Lots of choices on the menu, so although I was alone, I can see how this would be a fun place to be with a group and sharing. I had chicken skewer, which was yummy and crisp (though not fried); the carrots, which were very flavorful; and the babaganoush eggplant dip with whole-wheat pita. The babaganoush was unique but delicious, and the pita was hot and soft. They also have a lovely chamomile tea that I would highly recommend. Go, be adventurous, and enjoy!!!

1  Thank LibertyTravelGirl

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

They used to serve 2-4 pitas with the 2 entrees we ordered. And it was free to refill. And there was only one pita served on our last visit. I was told this is their new policy. And extra one pita will cost $0.75 . Hehe...

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I really like the egg plant hummus here. Overall a good experience considering quality of food, ambience and cost of food

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Really good food and service! Although the hummus was one of the best parts, the lamb and chicken dishes were excellent. The bread was outstanding and wonderful to dip in the hummus.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered lamb option, it tasted very good. The serving is quite big however 2/3 is carbohydrates ( pita and potato ).