“Excellent Mexican Food”
Review of Taco Salsas

Taco Salsas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here during out mini vacay to Rancho Mirage. The service was a little slow but they were very busy for dinner. The restaurant is small but the food is delicious. We will come back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

It's a small restaurant tucked away in a small shopping plaza, but was full to the door by the time we finished eating. Definitely a place to arrive early! Very good Mexican food, using many old family recipes. There's a great variety of dishes available on the menu. Portions were huge, but so tasty that I ate far more than I intended to and probably more than I should have! Service was great, too, attentive and thorough. The prices may be "mid-price" but for the size and quality of the meals and the great service Salsas definitely becomes a real bargain. I'll be back on my next visit!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We had brunch at a height end restaurant and asked the waiter for a recommendation for a Mexican place. He recommended Salsas. Was he ever right! The margaritas were delicious and economical, service was great and our food was hot, well presented and delicious. The menu was varied and interesting. My husband had fish and I had the Fajitas. We’ll be back to try more

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for authentic Mexican food this is the perfect place.
Everything on the menu is excellent but the beef is truly outstanding.
Nice people, good service, plenty of parking, handicapped accessible.
Reasonable prices and an intimate bar.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I was told about this place by a Mexican server we had at one the restaurants in town. So glad to find this place. Their fish soup with New Zealand green shell mussels and clams, a must try. Never could enough of that broth. Tacos are very different than I had in any other Mexican restaurants. Cadillac Margarita is my choice there. If you could get Viridiana as your server, you are all set.