US$102
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$119
US$93
CCBC Resort Hotel(Cathedral City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$148
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
Welk Resorts Palm Springs(Cathedral City)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$63
Motel 6
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$244
US$239
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$334/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$362
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$436/night.

All reviewsdouble treefront deskcookiespalm springscorner suiteroom servicefire pitpool arealate checkbeautiful propertygolf resortmountain viewa great staydesert princessrooms are nicebig poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place! Loved the room and the pool area. Will book this property the next time I am in the Palm Springs area. Staff was on point and the cleanliness was top notch. Stayed in a pool view room with fire pit. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Attentive staff at breakfast. Clean and spacious guest rooms. Every staff member greeted me and made me feel welcome. Large and amazing pool area, great for families. Great value for the price. Golf course looked beautiful outside my window.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife & I stayed at this hotel mid-week after Memorial Day weekend. We booked a poolside king with a fire pit. The room was very nice. It had quick & easy access to the pool and the gas fire pit was enjoyable at night. We made smores! While we didn't try the restaurant for breakfast, we did enjoy the bar and happy hour specials. They have a very good short rib nachos on the menu. Pool is large with plenty of lounge chairs and a few cabana style seating areas.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Accomodation featured two queen beds and a patio with a fire pit, large flat screen TV, and bathrooms with double vanity. Perfect Family getaway. It allowed us to reconnect and indulge in much needed R&R.
Pool Bar staff - AMAZING!
Pool Hours - 7am -10pm , not sure if they ever change but it was only posted in one place. Pool has plenty of lounge chair, hammocks, and umbrellas. You can also bring your own pool floats.
The room with the fire pit makes all the difference to the stay -highly recommended. In room mini fridge was the perfect size.

Breakfast was convinient and delicious.

They had a paint night set up with an instructor that I wish I would have known about.

The only downside of my trip was the communication with the Resort agents when I had questions about in room amenities or about my upcoming stay, I just had to trust what I read through reviews online.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed for 3 days and the room for the most part was very comfortable. However, the A/C was extremely loud and we had to turn it off to sleep which was a bit uncomfortable because the outside temperature was over 100 degrees. Don't know if this was the way the A/C was supposed to be or we had a room with a very noisy fan.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple