All reviews takes pets stayed here comfortable bed very pleasant stay would stay here again parking garage the breakfast area the room was nice walking distance first floor hayward lobby cereal pillows housekeeping carpet
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My wife and I have stayed here twice now. Over all the experience has been a good one. It is right by the highways and has a put put across the street. It is clean and the pool is nice. There is a lot to do just in that area alone. One of our favorite places is a hole in the wall donut shop and an a old school icecreamery on the same street that we go to every time we are in town to see family.

Date of stay: March 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Your five star review is greatly appreciated williamcF5930WR! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at Comfort Inn Hotel . We are truly pleased to learn that our team member provided excellent service to you and your fellow family. We welcome you to visit our hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasant three night stay. Comfortable beds, large TV, breakfast wasn’t that impressive. It featured pancakes, waffles, pastries and breads, meat and eggs, cereal and more - all of which were quite bland. Complimentary popcorn and cookies were a bonus.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

casparclipson,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you
during future stays.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

When we checked in we asked about the overall air quality (for the area) and the front desk thought we were talking about the hotel, and she said she had us on the first floor as the people who smoked pot normally were upstairs... we again asked about the air quality of the area. Outside our window on the first floor there were unusual characters outside quite late (who we suspected were not staying at the hotel). There were some pot smokers outside.
The room was nice, clean, although some things did not work quite right.. toilet dispenser. Also not good the clock alarm went off at midnight. I unplugged it.

Room tip: Not sure...
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Charles K,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I do apologize for the toilet dispenser , alarm clock, though I am glad you found the room to be clean . We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night while moving my son out for the summer at CSUEB. Bed was comfortable and our room was clean. The popcorn and cookies in the lobby was a nice touch. Also like it has a parking garage. Would stay again

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank MommaGetsHerTravelOn
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our popcorn and cookies in the lobby MommaGetsHerTravelOn! Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

comfort Inn is main brand for choice hotels international, and being diamond member is very paramount for franchise system
Well , shortage of land in Castro valley so under ground parking and have to ambulate all the way I understand
night auditor seem part time night auditor was diligent with TV , and checked me in without apperceiving my diamond membership.
My 250 points was never mentioned not they offered me my gift ( all diamond members for choice hotels get one )
Because I got special rate being choice hotels member they gave me worst room possible to justify my rate
Handicap room which we don’t like or asked for
Broken Doors
Beat down door frames
Dirty carpet
Dirty sheets
Unsafe balcony
I can give you whole list
But let’s not go for detail my suggestion if you are not stuck like me with your old mother at 10pm so you can’t change hotel avoid this hotel

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear KGillGM,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping and maintenance issues that would allow such a situation to occur. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your
expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.