“Excellent spa! Go for the half day treatments”

The Spa at EuroSpa & Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Escape, unwind and relax at our on-site Calistoga hotel Spa. We are located just a block and a half from downtown Calistoga tucked away at a boutique Hotel in a quiet and relaxing setting. Our Spa is unique as it is one of few properties that offers a very wide variety of Spa Treatments, in one quiet and serene location.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My daughter and I came here and did the half day spa special and it was wonderful. First we did a mud wrap, then a full body massage followed by a 30 minute foot treatment. It was wonderful! We both enjoyed our treatments and were very happy with the services. I would absolutely come back here again!!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best massages I ever had. And the mud wrap was a hoot. Totally relaxed and so happy we did this. The staff were super professional and we will definitely return

Reviewed 8 February 2018

When visiting Calistoga, stay at the EuroSpa Inn and book appointments at the EuroSpa, as a 'treat' or to nurture yourself. We ALWAYS love our spa experience at Euro Spa. We make a point to book our appointments and then we count the days until our next visit. Wonderful staff, excellent service, and great product...

Reviewed 8 October 2017

fantastic treatments in a very understated setting, The facial was amazing. People very friendly. Loved it cos they didn't try to sell products!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Doesn't look like much but boy do they know what they're doing!!! I'm a very experienced Spa guest and this place gets a 9 out of 10!!! Very reasonable prices, fantastic treatments and very nice staff!!! If I return to Calistoga I'll absolutely be back!!