US$163
US$154
US$132
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$258
US$226
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
US$234
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$150
Agoda.com
US$282
US$252
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$234
US$214
US$235
GardenInn.com
Reviews (1 000)
1 000 results
All reviewsnice hotelsan franciscoroom servicequiet roomself parkingbreakfast buffetan early flightbay view roomfree shuttleshuttle serviceatriumconferenceairportuberbellmanvaletlounge
22 - 27 of 1 000 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The location if this hotel is great with a convenient shuttle to the airport. The hotel is large with nice amenities like an outdoor heated pool, fitness center and conference area. The main downside was the restaurant with very slow and inattentive service the first day, they messed up our room service order the second day and were often out of quick takeaway items for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shelliu
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the amenities and find our free airport shuttle convenient. Your feedback on the service provided at 3SIXTY is much appreciated and it will be shared with our restaurant managers for review. Rest assured, we will use this as a training opportunity for our team. We hope this single incident will not deter you from visiting us again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport for business in June of 2018. The hotel has easy access to SFO and offers a complimentary shuttle. The hotel rooms are updated and very comfortable. I had lounge access and was able to eat breakfast most morning in the lounge which offered a great selection of food. I would recommend this hotel to others and would stay here again for business or for a personal trips in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and find our free airport shuttle convenient. Sounds like the Club lounge was a perfect treat for your recent visit. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment we arrived at this beautiful hotel we had a fabulous stay. We were upgraded to the Concierge lounge and enjoyed wonderful, healthy snacks, breakfast, and beverages throughout our stay - along with the BEST coffee I have ever had. The view was amazing and my friend and I had a very memorable and fun weekend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful arriving experience and enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your compliment and can't wait to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the remodeled rooms and facilities. I wish more thought and money would have gone toward better sound insulation. We could hear the sound from the bathroom of the next room through the joint door, including clear discussions with every word. And noise from the hall does transfer through to the room. Noise above and below was completely absent and silent, thankfully. Otherwise a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback about the noise from next room and will put into consideration when we do our future remodel. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an updated reviewed after my second stay at this property. My first review was only 2 of five stars. I chose this hotel for business reasons to remain within my per diem constraints. There was no plane noise whatsoever - an extra plane of glass guaranteed this.
My first review stated:There was considerable noise from other guests in adjoining rooms and hallway - well past the quiet time hours listed on each floor. It was very inconvenient preventing me from good sleep for two nights.
The hotel gyms are really nice with lots of equipment and space. The hotel bar staff is very friendly and helpful, the products are what you'd expect from a nicer hotel, price is not overwhelming. There are a good number of restaurants in the area to choose from.
Upon my second stay I indicated to the checkin staff of my challenges during my last stay, he immediately apologized and offered to find me a better non-connecting room. The guests can still be loud - as the walls of the hotel interior are not as sound proof as the exterior walls, but it was much improved over my last stay.
Be aware self-parking is $30/day - this wasn't stated on my first stay, I am now aware of this.
For the price point in this area this hotels gets a very good rating - there are things that could be improved upon (colder ac, quieter guests, less expensive parking), but the value for region and willingness of staff to ensure a good stay are meaningful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for coming back to stay with us and the improved rating from your last visit. It is great to hear you had a much better experience this time compared to your last visit. We appreciate your compliment on the service offered by our front office agent and our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!