“Good food and service; close to WB Studio tour”

Claim Jumper Restaurants
Ranked #15 of 451 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great selection of American cuisine. Location was very convenient for after the WB tour - just walked over, then grabbed a cab back to Hollywood.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My girlfriend and I went to the Warner Bros. Tour close to this restaurant. After the tour we went here for lunch. The restaurant was large but mostly empty. We were seated at a booth and our server took our drink order. we ordered a cheeseburger and fries and a Widowmaker and fries. Both arrived hot, fresh and delicious. Would recommend.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The food was great. We ate here twice while staying in Costa Mesa, and highly recommend. VERY busy on Saturday night with a two hour wait, so we skipped a third visit. Ample portions of very good food

Reviewed 18 January 2018

had a business meeting and looking for something I had not tried. immediately when I arrived I was seated and the wait staff very attentive. looked through the menu and found my way to the lunch menu. almost full-sized portions as the dinner menu but way less expensive. I had the "trail boss" chicken breast and grilled veggies...it was great...already planning my next lunch there...

Reviewed 17 January 2018

If you are going to take the Warner Brothers Studio Tour and are looking for a place to eat afterwards, this place is hard to beat. It is right around the corner. No need to drive. A pretty standard but very extensive menu. The food is good, the service is good, it is not too expensive, and it appears to be pretty much the only place around. Our guide on the Studio tour recommended another place, but it was much further away and closed at 2pm.

1  Thank PrinceConsort