All reviews fire pit large shopping center burbank airport olive garden nordstrom rack krispy kreme breakfast and dinner free parking shopping plaza universal studios bob hope airport business trip pool and hot tub walking distance location is great up to date bed was comfortable
Reviewed 14 April 2017

The location could not be more perfect. Next to BUR, walking distance to food and shopping, it is definitely a perfect "business" hotel for 1 or 2 nights.
The staff was friendly and the room was clean, my critique, Noisy oh so noisy. The wall were thin and I could here the conversation of the family in the room next door.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear John D,

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad you found our location convenient, rooms clean, and staff friendly! I have passed along your comments in regards to the noise to ensure this was an isolated instance. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Burbank!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This is a good place to stay close to the Burbank Airport. Unfortunately, it does not have an airport shuttle. The hotel is close to a number of shops and restaurants. The rooms are nice and similar to other Courtyard hotels. If using GPS or ride-sharing services, keep in mind that the actual entrance to the hotel is not on Empire Avenue. I had a couple of ride-sharing drivers have a little difficulty figuring out how to get to the front door.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear IssyWA73,

Thank you for the feedback in regards to your recent stay with us! It sounds like our location was convenient for you and thank you for sharing the ride-sharing tips! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I travel to Burbank often for work and this is my go-to hotel. Large, updated, comfortable rooms, terrific beds, clean, well-lit, easy (free!) parking and location can't be beat. It's just minutes from the Burbank airport and adjacent to a commercial center with a ton of shops and restaurants.

I love that there's a Walmart in the complex so for my longer stays it's easy to stock up some basics like water and snacks for the room.

Staff has always been terrific, too! Super friendly and accomodating. Love this Courtyard!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear DeutschDiana,

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our property! It's great to hear that you find our hotel convenient and comfortable during your frequent travels to Burbank! We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My family has designated The Courtyard our spot when visiting my grandpa. This time, my entire family came for my grandpas 85th birthday. Each night we gathered around the fire pit and laughed the night away. We find this hotel is so perfect for our family not only because it is 1 block away from my grandpas house, but because the hotel offers us areas for all of us to gather and relax. The rooms are spotless, the public areas are well kept, the staff is friendly, and the hotel is in a perfect location. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear MrsV27,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are always thrilled to hear from guests that return to our hotel time and time again! We are glad that you and your family had a relaxing time during your last trip. We look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

My wife & I chose this hotel as my research had indicated it is convenient to Burbank-Bob Hope Airport. The hotel is located at the edge of a large strip shopping center with Lowe's-Stapes-Target-Best Buy and other stores. So... if you are in need of such retailers, this is a good place to stay. The location is a very short drive to Bob Hope Airport, although we had to "look around" a bit to fill up our rental car before backtracking to the airport entrance.

Staff at the hotel were quite congenial and offering to help us with any needs.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear EWilsonB,

Thank you for the feedback in regards to your stay with us! We are happy to hear that you found our staff helpful and that our location was convenient for you needs. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Burbank!

Best Regards,