“Better than expected!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Burbank
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer than ever to the legendary entertainment you know and love. View the real sets and soundstages where the greatest names in entertainment made history. Get ready to touch, tour and explore the iconic 110-acre backlot that brought ARGO and BATMAN to the big screen. From The Big Bang Theory to Friends, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Warner Bros Studio tour was way better than I expected. I honestly was expecting to be in a tram and be driven around while someone recited a script with facts about the studio...

Our tour guide, Gabe (I think), interviewed our group before beginning to give us a more customized experience. He made sure we didn't miss anything that was important to us. The tour was also very interactive. Pictures were allowed on some sets and stages, and on others they were not. I could write a book about how much I got to see, do, and learn during the tour. If you are a movie/TV fan....you have to do it.

1  Thank Carolina M
warnerbrostour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience on the Studio Tour. It sounds like you learned quite a bit about the filmmaking magic behind the scenes. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed it and we will let Gabe know you had a great time! We hope to welcome you back in the future!

WB Tour Hollywood

Write a ReviewReviews (8 019)
All reviews
"hart of dixie"
in 83 reviews

347 - 351 of 8 019 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

JONATHAN R. IS THE BEST TOUR GUIDE. The whole tour was very entertaining and informative. We had some friends from Florida come out and I’m so glad they got to experience everything this tour had to offer. But seriously, the best part was the tour guide. Usually when people go on these tours the guides either make it or break it. And Jonathan definitely made it! Give the man a raise!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your Studio Tour experience. We're thrilled to know you and your friends had a fun time with us, and we'll make sure Jonathan R. hears your feedback!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent tour!!! Our tour guides name was Logan and he was very informative and definitely has a passion for his work. Would recommend Logan as your tour guide. This tour far exceeded the Paramount Pictures studio tour!

1  Thank michaelnV6968JT
warnerbrostour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your Studio Tour experience. We’re delighted that you had fun exploring behind the scenes with us. We'll make sure Logan knows how much you enjoyed it! You're always welcome back for another Tour.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Our time at WB on my day off, was great! DJ was our tour guide, and he had us laughing the whole time! He really customized the tour to everyone’s interests that were on our Cart & made my family very happy. DJ is the “Bomb.com”.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your Studio Tour experience. We're delighted to know you felt it was worth a visit and that you had fun while exploring the backlot! We'll make sure we pass along your feedback to DJ!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had done this tour 3 times previously and on my tour last year I was so excited to get to go inside houses from Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, Ross and Monica's family home and inside the prop house. I took my brother with me this year and was really looking forward to getting to do those amazing things with him but I was so disappointed to not even do ONE of those things on the tour. Our tour guide Andrea rushed us straight past the Stars Hollow area with a super quick drive through with barely any commentary. She pointed out the prop building as we drove straight past it. It was not even that we were short on time as the tour ended a good 15 minutes or more earlier than the tour I did last year. It was so disappointing as it was a much worse experience than I have ever had in all 4 tours I've done at Warner Bros. The tour guide definitely makes the tour and I don't think this guide should have been giving tours if she couldn't be bothered doing the tour properly and for the right amount of time.