All reviewspaul's placefront deskblack bear dinerroom was cleanbudget hotelcontinental breakfastgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staya great place to stayknott's berry farmconvenient locationright next doororange countyice machinemariagcmcdonalds
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Hello, stay for a week I stayed at the Good Nite inn Hotel in Buena Park CA it was in good Location near Fwy it is a clean hotel with a good pool. In the Reception Nathalie Attended me very attentive and friendly, and the Manager of Hotel KP also attended me very attentive and kind Good Manager. Kathy is the Housekeeping that attended me always had my room very Clean and very neat very good service and very friendly very attentive. I definitely recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you very much for your detailed review about your one week stay with us. We are glad that you had an amazing experience and our staff provided you an excellent service. Well surely share your kind compliments with them. We can't wait to host you again when you are in the area,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. Clean, comfortable and very friendly staff. GC who checked us in was amazing. Impeccable customer service!!! Loved the area, close to everything. Will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable experience and were well taken of by our staff, GC, We will share your nice words with her and looking forward for you to be our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stay there anytime we have tickets for the Angels and Red Sox.. Nice location and reasonably priced!!
Close to everything! It is not the fancied but it serves the purpose. Would stay again when we visit Angels Stadium!!

Stayed: July 2017
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for continuously staying with us. We are glad that we are your hotel of choice when you watches the Angels game. We value your feedback and can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I have stayed here many times..the staff is friendly.JC and Fantasia are awesone.the rooms are clean..and the prices are good..I would advised anyone in this area to come and stay here..I am local and this is where I go for a mental health break ..

Room Tip: Nice rooms
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for continuously staying with us and we are thrilled that you always had a pleasant stay.. We are also glad that that our staff, GC and Fantasia afforded you an exceptional service and will truly like your kind compliments. We do appreciate your recommendation and we can not wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I come often and it is always consitent. Rooms are always clean and I check in quickly always. Staff is super friendly really appreciate them. Parking is readily available and there are tons of places to eat and hang out near by.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We do appreciate your detailed review of your stay and your kind words to the staff. We will share it with them and hoping to see you again when your travels brings back to the Buena Park area.