All reviews knotts berry nice hotel free shuttle c unit stayed here for nights medieval times hotel restaurant los angeles orange county nice pool area booked this hotel decent size gift shop huntington beach target freeway fuddruckers
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Reservation was not correct, room was very small and Had an odd smell to it, breakfast was horrible. However, great location to Knotts Berry Farm and soak city-we walked it but they offer a shuttle. Target and lots of restaurants nearby. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

We apologize that you were not impressed during your stay as our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations. We are contacting you privately to learn more about your reservation process, how you booked and the guestroom in which you stayed.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Nice size room with a good view of the pool. Good size fridge coffee maker I only use to run hot water for tea. There is ice machines on every floor free coffee by the lift in the morning in the part of the building I was in also cold water in the afternoon when coming out of the lift. There are fast food places close by or a Target and Dollar Tree over the freeway not to far to walk. Helpful staff and a free shuttle to downtown Disney. You book a time down and back . I only went for a few hours so did not go into the main park stopped long enough to see the fireworks

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay on our Executive Level floor which offers coffee in the morning and water in the afternoon, as well as our free shuttle to Disneyland. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend, checked in Thursday and checked out Sunday. Check in was easy, lobby looked clean. Got to the room, it smelled old and stale so we opened the windows. There were no window screens. I did my inspection the room looked decent until I looked on the wall and saw a big dead mosquito. This didn't make me want to run screaming but I wasn't in the mood to have a 4th guest in the room. I sprayed the room, bed, doors, basically everything with Lysol. Sprayed the bathroom and noticed we were short a wash cloth. We decided to let the room air out so we went to the front desk let them know about the dead bug and request another wash cloth. After about an hour and a half we returned to the room where we were still a wash cloth short and still had a 4th guest. We called the front desk and asked for the cloth and told it was on the bed....ummm nope not on the bed. 15 mins later a house keeper knocks on the door holding 3 wash clothes and a towel apologizing saying she went to the wrong room. No mention of the 4th guest on the wall. Needless to say the bug stayed on the wall our entire stay. The hotel is in a great location and they offer complimentary shuttles to certain nearby attractions.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for your detailed review. We are following up with our front desk and housekeeping teams to address the concerns raised - but we are happy that you found our location convenient and check-in quick and easy.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My niece and I stayed here one night so she could attend a special event at The Source. The hotel is conveniently located close to the freeway and Knott's Berry Farm is right down the street. Parking was adequate and we were able to walk to The Source for the event. Checking in and out was quick and easy. The hotel was great and reasonably priced for a one-night stay. Every member of the staff whom we met was friendly, including the front desk, housekeeping, gift shop, and restaurant. The room was an adequate size for two people, clean, and included a "large" mini-fridge and a coffee maker in the room. The beds were comfortable. We ate a delicious breakfast in the restaurant, which was complimentary.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago for our large group and had minimal issues. This time a little different. Our group was spread out over the entire hotel When I did room checks i was on 3 different floors in every wing of the building. Does not make for easy student supervision. The pool was nice. When we arrived at the hotel on Saturday evening, we had been checked out of the hotel and none of our keys worked (they had left our stuff). The next morning, they did not have breakfast for our group as well (the breakfast was less than could be desired - avoid the fake eggs - blarg). I had two packages shipped to me at the hotel that they did not alert me of - I finally asked for them, and they were like "oh, here they are back here!". The hotel was also very far from all of our activities except for the pirate adventure. Hopefully their service improves. Also there were room service dishes sitting in the hall for WAY TOO LONG (it was out when we checked in, and still there the next morning). Either understaffed or staff that doesn't care.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HotelServiceExpernce, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hi Andrew - we are looking into the group concerns you mention, as, yes, we typically have group rooms with students allocated to a specific area. Be assured that we, our management and staff, do care and we will address all concerns mentioned with the group lead. Thank you for bringing the concerns to our attention.