“Pleasant surprise!”

Cecchi's
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Inglewood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A local restaurant that makes you feel at home. Cecchi’s is owned by husband and wife duo Mark and Kylee-Anne Cecchi. You’ll find an Italian-inspired restaurant and bar along Beaufort Street in Inglewood. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, the menu is relaxed and perfect for celebratory dinner with friends, a casual lunch with the whole family or after work nibbles and drinks. Find a spot in the restaurant, casual bar or gorgeous courtyard. Cecchi’s will soon become your local.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner with friends here last night and it was delicious! I was worried when I saw the menu as my husband doesnt particularly like pasta or pizza and i couldn't see much else on there "BUT" when our food arrived it was so tasty authentic and portions were perfect! The restaurant has a wonderful ambience with great music in the background. The waiter who we think may own the venue was fantastic, efficient and knowledgeable of their cuisine. I had the spinach lasagnette. Just delicious! I love my meat but didnt miss it at all with the wonderful flavour and texture of the pasta mushroom and celeriac. The lamb entree with was cooked to perfection as was my husbands pizza. Wine also was great. Ive never been to Italy but I feel like this is what I imagine the food would be like. Cant wait to go back and try their other meals.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! After another restaurant messed up our booking they squeezed 10 of us in on a Sunday night and it could not have been better! Amazing food, wine and service. I will forever dream about those pork lollipops. THANK YOU

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The food was fresh and delicious: the entrees of scallops and calamari were excellent, as were the mains of duck and veal cutlet. Our only small quibble was the side dish of brocolini was very 'crunchy', as in almost raw. The wine menu is impressive, with a mark up to match!
The serving staff were quite amazing given the place was jam-packed with a lively, noisy crowd. We were served quickly, efficiently and politely.
Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Sorry but have eaten pizza in Italy many times. It does not have a hard , tough ,cold base with uncooked topping. Perhaps we got a “lemon” . The other main portions are small for the price and you have to order extras to make a meal. The dining room is very noisy perhaps ok outside if you like rustic and cold for a dining experience. Overall extremely disappointing.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Seated outside in a walled alfresco area on a sunny summers day for lunch with friends what more could we want. We ordered a shared board of meats , grilled vegetables and “oh my goodness to die for” panzanelle (deep fried pizza dough). It was agreed one of the better shared boards in Perth. The beef ragu pasta was delicious. Others ordered the octopus and it was spot on. So too was the squid ink pasta . It was agreed the pasta sauces were as good as our Nonna’s and Baba’s.