Open today: 08:00 - 14:30
Book In Advance
Tours from Capricorn Seakayaking tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews morning tea and lunch seal island sea lions lovely morning great adventure guided walk paddle hal
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Took my parents out for the day and we loved every minute of it - saw sea lions, penguins, loads of fish, an octopus, crabs, birds - it was an awesome day out. Hal was incredible, full of information and genuinely wanted everyone to have a good time. Excellent value for money with lovely morning tea and lunch included - Hal took care of everything, we just turned up and paddled the kayaks. This is a really beautiful part of the world and I would recommend it to everyone, all of us had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The sea kayak tour with our guide Hal was very nice. We did see sea lions who came up really close to the kayak. What an amazing sight.
On penguin island we had morning tea and lunch. Both Picknick Style, a walking tour and an opportunity to snorkel
Would have liked to spend more time along seal island.
Great day out.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Great trip today! Rhys was out tour guide and was friendly, fun and approachable. I'm a novice kayaker and he was really patient with me as he shared my kayak. Seeing all the local wildlife so close and in their natural habitats was lovely and the penguin tour was very cute. It was well worth doing!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

My wife and i thought that this was a great day. It was run very well and still had that personal touch.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This was a fantastic mother-daughter day out. We loved every minute and re-live the thrill of getting up close with the animals over and over as the months go by. Tours in the wild like this are the way of the future!