“Awesome staff, awesome activity, awesome everything!”
Review of GO Zorbing London

GO Zorbing London
More attraction details
Owner description: GO Zorbing London is the UK's Largest & most exciting Zorbing park! Born in New Zealand, Zorbing is a new and ex-hill-erating experience that involves hurtling down a hill in a huge inflatable ball! With a choice of Harness or Hydro Zorbing, we offer the best, most professional Zorbing experiences with a true fun factor that needs to be experienced to be believed. Our Zorbing balls are custom built by the industry's best manufacturer, and are constructed with a polythene inner capsule suspended from thousands of nylon strings creating a safe comfort zone for your head-over-heels ex-hill-arating ride. Our run has been professionally designed to be the perfect distance for Zorbing and we have the best equipment & facilities to be found in the UK. Our friendly team are on hand to make sure you have the most amazing Zorbing experience possible!
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We visited yesterday (me and my friend who is totally blind) and what an experience it was, if I could give more then 5 stars I would without a moments doubt!

The issue we have found in many different centres is the staff don’t know how to work with people with additional but Go Zorbing London the staff did a fantastic job with assisting my friend and myself in all aspects from the warm welcome we got at reception to the in depth safety briefing.

The activity is awesome in itself we did both harness Zorbing and hydro which from a personal reccomendation is the best type of package as you get to experience both sides of Zorbing and then fight it out all the way home with your Zorbing companion in which type of Zorbing is better but just remember if you do hydro you will get drenched so remember some cloths and a towel!

I didn’t catch all the staff names but just a huge shoutout to everyone who works at the centre you did a really fantastic job in making our day special by going that extra mile in accessibility I wish more centres could follow your lead so keep it up! Also what really topped the day off was the member of staff who caught us on our way out and asked if we enjoyed it another great way go Zorbing showed how much they care about the customers!

We both can’t wait to come back and do it again hopefully very soon! WELL DONE go Zorbing London!

1  Thank fleet_andrew99
Hannah F, Manager at GO Zorbing London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

We are so pleased you and your friend enjoyed your Zorbing experience I will pass on all your comments to staff, they really do enjoy their jobs and with comments like yours, it makes it all worthwhile.

We hope to see you again at GO Zorbing London, maybe you could try the black hole​ next time :-)

All reviews
"on site"
"our favourite"
"on arrival"

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Amazing service and great company! Helped with charity function, and donated a VIP voucher for 8 people. Winners will be incredibly lucky! Thank you for all your help

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely cracking experience! Well looked after from the time we arrived to the time we left. Easy to find, ample parking and in a lovely woodland setting. Fun, polite, helpful staff. Had an excellent time! Ps, sorry about the screaming!!

Hannah F, Manager at GO Zorbing London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your awesome review.

Please don't apologie about the screaming the louder you scream the more fun you are having :-). We are so pleased you had such a fabulous experience with us.

We do hope to see you again in the future for more Zorbing!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We booked for everything including the black hole. Truly a thrilling and somewhat scary ride on the way down, not for the faint hearted. Listen to the staff, they're all great and just want you to have a blast.
Go pro video is a real treasure to keep.

Hi Brian,

Such an awesome review and we are so pleased you had a great Zorbing experience with us. The staff really do love their jobs and want all our customers to have the best time ever, so I will pass on your comments to them as well.

The Go pros are such a great addition and like you said something you take away and watch over and over again.

We hope to see you again in the future for more Zorbing fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were bought a Double Zorbing voucher for Christmas and after apprehensively booking it - I’m so glad we did!
I am definitely not one for being flipped upside down and usually hate rides that do this but zorbing was excellent!

Right from the ease of booking our day, to downloading our Go Pro videos it was great!

On arrival you are checked in and decide which experiences you want to do
- Harness
- Hydro
Our voucher was for 2 rides so we opted for one of each which I would definitely recommend!

The harness Zorb was terrifying but such a thrill and it only lasts for about 30 seconds so is over before you have time to worry about it!
The hydro Zorb was our favourite! You jump in and sit next to eachother in a puddle of water which then slips and slides you about as you roll down the hill!

I would definitely recommend buying the Go Pro Videos of your experience as I personally cannot stop watching ours!

Overall we had a great day out and would love to do it again!

Hannah F, Manager at GO Zorbing London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Georgie,

So pleased you had such an awesome time with us, and I totally agree with your comment about taking part in one of each ride, they're both such different experiences it's so awesome to try them both.

So we just need you to try the blackhole ride now :-P. So nice to have the GO pro footage to keep watching your Zorbing experience.

Hopefully, we will see you again in the near future for more Zorbing fun!