“Great”
Review of GO Zorbing London

GO Zorbing London
More attraction details
Owner description: GO Zorbing London is the UK's Largest & most exciting Zorbing park! Born in New Zealand, Zorbing is a new and ex-hill-erating experience that involves hurtling down a hill in a huge inflatable ball! With a choice of Harness or Hydro Zorbing, we offer the best, most professional Zorbing experiences with a true fun factor that needs to be experienced to be believed. Our Zorbing balls are custom built by the industry's best manufacturer, and are constructed with a polythene inner capsule suspended from thousands of nylon strings creating a safe comfort zone for your head-over-heels ex-hill-arating ride. Our run has been professionally designed to be the perfect distance for Zorbing and we have the best equipment & facilities to be found in the UK. Our friendly team are on hand to make sure you have the most amazing Zorbing experience possible!
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

It was great fun, screamed all the way down, the staff was great would recommend just take a car as the walk up the hill is longish

Hannah F, Manager at GO Zorbing London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your great review, our staff really do have a great time seeing our customers enjoying themselves so much. So pleased you had a great time with us.

Look forward to having you again in the future for more Zorbing fun!

Hannah

in 4 reviews
"amazing experience"
"go pro"
in 3 reviews
"staff were really friendly"
"fun experience"
"staff were amazing"
"our favourite"
"member of staff"

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I recently booked a experience with GO zorb for the 22/10, and I asked to rearrange my booking, And the response was pretty shocking, although it states once you PAID for your booking you cannot rebook or refund after 7 days, I booked it on the 17/10 and asked to change it on the 19/10. Which would be impossible for some one like me to re-book after booking it on short notice.
I was not offered any solution even though I coughed up nearly £100.
Dreadful customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky A, Manager at GO Zorbing London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Hello,

I am sorry to read that you feel as if we have provided poor customer service in this instance.

Within 7 days, all bookings/vouchers are locked into your chosen date/time. We would always need at least 7 days notice before your chosen event date to change or amend any bookings, as due to the huge amount of organising that goes into running public events, we book staff and schedule everything well in advance. This is all stated clearly in red on your Booking Confirmation, & in our T's&C's.

To clarify, If customers give us more than 7 days notice, we do allow vouchers to be rebooked to a different date completely free of charge.

Kind regards,

Becky

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend got a gift experience voucher for our Christmas present. We ended up forgetting about it and it nearly ran out so we upgraded it which allowed us to do something together so we chose go zorbing.

We chose the harness ride as being October we didn't want to get wet however I'm sure this would be just as fun. We also paid the £20 to have use of a go pro each and then to get the film on a memory stick which I definitely would recommend!.

Overall the experience was super thrilling i screamed the whole way down. I understand the reviews that people are moaning saying the ride was short but you defo would not want to go any further or for any longer as going upside down that many times was quite enough.

We filled out the disclaimers before we went and arrived a little before our time of 2pm but we were able to basically get straight in the ball and all set up. It was quite a long way to go but definitely worth it. As a single registered rider you are offered to go down again for a cheaper price so you could stay longer, and I'm sure you could stay and watch others go down.

There are flushing toilets at the paintball part of the woods , but common having any kind of toilet in the middle of a Forrest is luxury surely.

I would definitely recommend for any thrill seekers. The staff were all soo lovely and friendly and did everything possible so your ride and filming was the best possible.

Hannah F, Manager at GO Zorbing London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hi Mollie,

Thank you for your fab review.

You are definitely right when it comes to the length of the run we want our customers to want to experience this a number of times so we feel we have the perfect length run for this to happen, we don't want our customers feeling unwell after their rides.

The GO Pro cameras are an excellent way to capture your experience with us and to show friends and family exactly you experienced.

I will pass on your comments to our staff, they really do love their jobs and want to make sure our customers have an amazing experience.

We hope to see you again soon for more Zorbing and don't forget you would have received some VIP paintball vouchers so make sure you make use of them as well.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

As with the paintballing next door this is very well organised and the staff are very friendly and efficient. The zorbing itself does not last long but is great fun and don't have a big meal before you go.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your lovely review.

Its great to hear you had an awesome time with both our activities and I will pass on your comments to our staff.

We look forward to having you back with us in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Who knew zorbing would be such fun? I received a voucher for my 50th birthday which we exchanged for 4 rides on Saturday 9th September. We tried the harness ride, the aqua ride and the black hole. The black hole was my absolute favourite, fast and such fun. The team were amazing, very efficient and friendly, I had absolute confidence in them all. If you haven't tried it, do! Don't let age be a barrier, I haven't laughed so long and so hard for a very long time. What a great treat!

Management response:Responded 5 October 2017

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

Such a great 50th birthday present you received and you really did do the 'whole' Zorbing experience with us. It is always recommended to try the Harness, Hydro and the Black hole to tick them all off your list.

The staff love their jobs and like to make sure all our customers go away happy and have enjoyed their experience so I will of course pass on your comments to them.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GO Zorbing London