All reviews tennis courts stater brothers murphy bed recreation center two bedroom unit arcade games hot tub owners update timeshare resort large pool area towel exchange beautiful resort big bear southern california nice unit clean grounds resort staff
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Worldmark at Big Bear is in the perfect location. It's off the beaten path (off the main road and quiet), yet central enough to everything Big Bear has to offer. We stayed for 4 nights (6 people) and were very comfortable. It has all the trappings you would expect from a Worldmark resort and we made great use of it all. The full kitchen and balcony BBQ made it easy to make our own meals. The clubhouse provided family fun. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you're bringing a lot of stuff, try to get a ground level room. There are no elevators to the second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Some friends sent us up for a long weekend stay at the Worldmark. Overall, a pleasant stay. Construction has been going on so our unit was covered in dust and the carpet was full of wood chips and staples, but it was very new. We called and housekeeping came out and cleaned up, but why I had to call in the first place was ridiculous. The facility was easy to find and in a great location. Very close to grocery, coffee and other amenities. Kitchen has everything you need to cook, eat, prep food. If you have your own DVDs, bring them for the kids. The unit had a DVD player--not a Blu-ray player. You can also rent movies in the office for $3/day. We didn't use the spa, but the activity room was great--ping pong, pool tables, video games, vending machines. My only other comment is to try for an upstairs room. People walking around at night was loud. The ceiling was also thin enough that I was woken up by the guy snoring in the room above ours, so bring some ear plugs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brendan K
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Spent 3 days here. We had a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with a great view of the lake. The place was spotless. It is fully equipped for a wonderful vacation on the lake or ski hills. Everyone from check-in to check-out were just wonderful. We had trouble getting the T.V. to work and they installed a brand new one 10 minutes after we call the front desk.We look forward to another stay next fall.

Room Tip: We were in Bld. 28 room 116. Great lake view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a week while visiting family and doing some hiking. Had stayed at other WorldMarks, but never this one.
Had a one-bedroom upstairs. Had a few minor maintenance issues, but otherwise had a wonderful stay.
The units are basically arranged in fourplex units -- 2 up, 2 down. They come with full kitchens and are fully stocked with everything you'd expect if you were still at home. Ceiling fans help compensate for the lack of a/c during the few months you might need it, and you can exchange your used towels/sheets at the Maint Bldg whenever you choose.
You've got a Vons and Stater Bros just a few minutes walk out the backside of the property, so it's easy to save money by "eating in" should you choose.
The staff is very nice. Smiles all around, and they give you the impression that they actually care how your stay is going! [I know! Novel concept, huh!]
We'll be back!!!

Room Tip: All the units are located equally well.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris Q
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very well kept, clean, super spacious (it sleeps six, that would be crowded, but we were two). We loved the location, close to the center yet far from commotion. Every bldg has 4 condos. We got the second floor which was extra effort but OK.
I didn't like that after going through reception you need to go through marketing to get the parking permit. I don't like being pushed to get a timeshare, get a "free breakfast" for 90 minutes of my time on vacation. I also didn't appreciate that I had to wait for the couple ahead of us that had 100 questions... I would skip all that if I could.
Not the place's fault, but in the next bldg there were a bunch of youngsters making a lot of noise while eating and smoking weed. We couldn't use the balcony otherwise the whole smell would enter the premises and the noise was pretty loud. Good thing they stopped at a decent hour.
Parking is tight, beware

Room Tip: Beware that parking is tight. You might not have a space right at your bldg.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple