“Wonderful vacation rental - like being at home!”
Living Room on Second Floor
Laundry Available on First Floor Entry Level
Bedroom 2 Deck
One Car Attached Garage Available
Front entrance and 1 car attached garage is included
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TexasTrav...
Argyle, Texas
“Wonderful vacation rental - like being at home!”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Stayed here with my husband and our college son, for a couple of days of skiing. The property is within walking distance to one of the ski slopes. The home was very clean, and we purchased the package which came with lift tickets. That was a tremendous bargain. The property is on a golf course, and has two levels of patios (with the two level home), overlooking the course. I was so fortunate to be awakened by the call of a wolf on our second morning. I went out and saw two wolves prancing across the golf course, into the woods! The home is furnished very comfortably, and had plenty of towels and extra blankets. The kitchen had enough to get by -- but who goes on vacation to cook? All said, we would go back again in a heartbeat, and stay at any of their properties.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Two level home, so the bedrooms are downstairs away from the living areas
Liked least: Not enough lighting in the bedrooms
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
CA
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
30 Oct 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We apologize for the delay in getting to the items you addressed, but glad that we were finally able to get them taken care of for you. We hope to see you again next year!
carlbad ca
Reviewed 2 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Reviewed 29 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing