“Perfect for a family”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Melissa W
“Perfect for a family”
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I'm pretty surprised at some of the negative reviews. For the price you're paying for the cabin you shouldn't expect marble floors and brand new furniture/appliances. This place is older yet very cozy. I liked the open floor plan especially since I don't have that at home. I could cook while my 3 boys (5yrs to 1 year old) played in the living room. Very family friendly, not a bunch of sharp or easily breakable items. The ones that were there I just put out of reach or in another room. Heater worked great and it snowed twice while we were there.
The backyard is fenced which was perfect for the boys to play in the snow without having to go anywhere! Very safe. They have a laundry room and a bbq which is great. They also have a pretty well supplied kitchen although I do have to agree with other reviewers...several of the dishes/utensils didn't look too clean. I'm used to having to wash dishes when I rent out homes but I think the cleaning people should do a thorough cleaning of the dishes/utensils every month or so at least. Or other locations had us just put all dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash before we left. Just a suggestion.
All in all we had a great time and we are planning to go there again. Great price, great cozy older home. The trash was annoying but knowing that its not something that these specific owners requested I'm not going to ding them for that.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Jul 2018
Thank you for your kind review! Our team prides ourselves on being able to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and we are looking forward to the opportunity to host you and your family again here in Big Bear!
CA
Reviewed 26 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

26 Jan 2012
It’s excellent to see you had such a wonderful time at Bear Ridge! Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback, as it allows us to address concerns that our guests might have with a vacation home. We hope you will consider us for future stays here in Big Bear!
Los Angeles
Reviewed 22 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Rugged travelers
22 Dec 2011
It's great to see you had such a nice time in Bear Ridge. We looked forward to help you plan your future vacations here in Big Bear!
San Diego
Reviewed 3 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Pasadena
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing