“Highly recommend! You won't find a better...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Woodland Breezes

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
New BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ana N
“Highly recommend! You won't find a better place/price!”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I have so many wonderful things to say about Mountain Breezes, so the following review is pretty long. I was looking for a place large enough for 12 adults, 3 toddlers and a baby, and I really wanted a place that had the traditional cozy cabin feel. After looking at several places, I was thrilled when I found Mountain Breezes! This place met all my criteria and it was actually affordable! I was even more thrilled once I arrived at the cabin and saw how great it really was. It indeed was cozy and the living room/dining area was big enough for us to all comfortably hang out together and the kids to run around, which is exactly what we did and great memories were made. The couch here has a fold out bed and even w/ the fold out bed set up there is space for someone on the opposite end of the couch. I was told it was cold sleeping down here but when the heat was on, the upstairs rooms got too hot. I'm sure there is a way to fix this problem but we were lazy about it and didn't look into it further. Anyway, there is a bookshelf in the living room that has some great Big Bear antique picture books and playing cards which I thought was neat. The room downstairs has a queen bed but it is a smaller size room. My cousin slept here w/ her husband and babies which actually worked out great cause they were crying at night and only the light sleepers could hear it from upstairs, everyone else slept like a rock. The kitchen is fully stocked w/ kitchenware and there is a dishwasher which was great since we had big family meals to clean up after. Upstairs there is a room w/ a twin bed and toys, which our kids thought was the greatest thing ever! The twin bed has a trundle bed but if you don't want to sleep in the trundle bed, the room is large enough to accommodate an air mattress. The master bedroom and the room right next to it are large and there is enough space to put a queen air mattress in each. There are two bathrooms. They are both very spacious and have complimentary bath soap, shampoo and lotion waiting for you just like in a hotel! The water was warm and the bathrooms were very clean. The downstairs bathroom has a washer and dryer which really came in handy. Also there will be a brand new toilet seat installed soon (don't ask me how I know this)! There are also plenty of towels in the bathroom and those particularly came in handy for us when using the hot tub, which my husband said was awesome! He thought it was so cool to be in a hot tub after it had just snowed and was freezing out. The cabin also has sleds stored in the downstairs closet and we were able to enjoy those in the "backyard" (we walked about 5-8 minutes back and found a slope to sled down). This place was wonderful and Dan was extremely helpful and kind. I highly recommend this place and can't wait to go back! Book it today and make sure to head to the Big Bear Zoo and eat at Grizzly Manor Cafe. :)

Management Response
23 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for the kind review! The new toilet seat has been installed! :)
Los Angeles, California
“Nice and comforting place”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The house is very clean and nice. It has everything you need. Also, 4 bedrooms make it very suitable for a large group of people to stay. Will be willing to visit again.

Eric M
“Very good and you will love it.”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I usually don't leave review and it is my first review for any of the trip I made last few years. This place is really good and it is better than the picture they posted. I visited there with my church members (10+) and we all loved this place how big, clean, and comfortable. They have everything ready. I strongly recommend others to enjoy this place

Cortney W
Oxnard, California
“Perfect Family retreat”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

This property was perfect for 8 adults, each couple had their own room and the living room, dining room and kitchen were all big enough to accommodate everyone when we came together. I would absolutely love to stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of gathering space AND privacy
Liked least: Not enough trashcan space (we cooked everyday) but we made due!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Peter A...
Los Angeles, California
“A Winter Dream”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Our family spent Thanksgiving weekend in this beautiful home and it was perfect! Lots of amenities to make sure we were comfortable. We are from Los Angeles and never get snow, and this location treated us to the first snow we had seen in years! The house is very clean, with lots of space and a home away from home feel. We would definitely stay here again and I have been bragging about it to friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Long dining room table great for a large group.
Liked least: Nothing comes to mind.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$175
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing