“Perfect for solo trip with the dogs”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of A-Frame Of Mind

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
FrequentF...
“Small, cute & quiet”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Pluses: Netflix, flatscreen TV, Full kitchen, 12 cup coffee maker, nice bathroom, quiet & cute neighborhood, fire stove keeps you very warm. On the down side: very cramped, couch uncomfortable, carpet dirty/old/questionable, mattress caves in, down comforter needs a duvet cover (visibly dirty), any maitenence you need takes minimum 1 hr for them to arrive (we had frozen pipes & frozen key box), driving your trash to the trash site is an inconvenience which is on the same road to bear Mtn (took us 1 hr sat to drop off our trash when checking out bc of all the traffic).

Constance...
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
“Perfect for solo trip with the dogs”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I went up for a few nights in March with just the dogs. This was a perfect little cabin, surprisingly roomy and well-designed so it feels cozy for the solo traveler/couple but could probably fit a larger family. It has a cozy floor space up in the loft with the bed, and a couch that I think might be a sofa bed, didn't check. Either way, I fell asleep one night on it and it was perfectly comfortable.

I love that it's dog friendly. The facility was clean and well-stocked. The patio picnic area outside was perfect. I hiked around a bit out near my cabin, the dogs and I found some pretty choice views.

This cabin also has perfectly modern amenities. Wireless was great, selection of books and board games were excellent, and the bathroom comes with a built-in heater. It's close to stores and restaurants.

All in all, I am definitely planning another relaxing solo getaway here again.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San diego

Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

CA
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing