“Perfect for solo trip with the dogs”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of A-Frame Of Mind

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Constance...
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
“Perfect for solo trip with the dogs”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I went up for a few nights in March with just the dogs. This was a perfect little cabin, surprisingly roomy and well-designed so it feels cozy for the solo traveler/couple but could probably fit a larger family. It has a cozy floor space up in the loft with the bed, and a couch that I think might be a sofa bed, didn't check. Either way, I fell asleep one night on it and it was perfectly comfortable.

I love that it's dog friendly. The facility was clean and well-stocked. The patio picnic area outside was perfect. I hiked around a bit out near my cabin, the dogs and I found some pretty choice views.

This cabin also has perfectly modern amenities. Wireless was great, selection of books and board games were excellent, and the bathroom comes with a built-in heater. It's close to stores and restaurants.

All in all, I am definitely planning another relaxing solo getaway here again.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San diego

CA
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing