Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$302
  • Breakfast included
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$318
  • Pool
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$353
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$386
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$721
US$484
  • Room Service
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$381
US$370
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$1 182
US$804
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1 110
The Peninsula
Reviews (1 289)
1 289 results
1 077
1 077
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionold schoolbucket listroom servicehollywood historytreated like royaltycelebrity sightingsbel airred carpetfeel specialsunset boulevardbottle of champagnefavorite hotel
9 - 14 of 1 289 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What can I say...It's the Beverly Hills Hotel. One of the most Iconic hotels in the world. One of Marilyn Monroe's favorite places to getaway. The gardens are incredibly beautiful and well maintained. The food is outstanding, specially the Sunday Brunch. The celebrity sightings are almost guaranteed. In a one weekend stay I saw Cameron Diaz and her family, Supermodel Bella Hadid and Diana Ross.
The only disappointment I had was with the rooms. The are quite outdated. Even if they are trying to keep the classic BH design they should have better details and amenities. The balcony furniture was old and falling apart. Once I was inside the hotel room I felt If I was staying at a nice Holiday Inn or a Sheraton. Either way I think as a Hotel junkie and World Traveler is a place where you definitely you have to stay at at least once in a lifetime. And the Hotel should invest some of their highly charge prices in their rooms

Room Tip: Garden Views are best.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Giovanna B,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed the hotel's legendary history and timeless appeal, lush grounds and gardens, and your dining experiences. And yes a celebrity sighting is always part of the fun! As for your guestroom, please know that all guestrooms and suites in the main house were upgraded a few years ago, and we are nearing the completion of an ongoing bungalow restoration. But I do appreciate your candid feedback and will share it with the hotel's leadership team so we can address these issues.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here to celebrate my friends 30th Birthday and it could not have been more magical!! It was exactly what we hoped for an more ☺️
The pool was fabulous, the polo lounge was gorge, the fountain cafe was super cute, the spa was amazing, our room was perfect and the service was - They even have a free car service when going out of the hotel within a 3 mile radius

The hotel staff couldn't of done anymore for us and Chico and Steven went out of their way to make our stay so fab as I had told them that we were celebrating before we got there! The little extra touches were so special.

The only tiny negative I can say about the hotel is the food round the pool is quite pricey but to be expected I guess. The cocktails were also fab!

Room Tip: We went for the deluxe double and it was fab! Nice and big with lots of space
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hollie264,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel and we appreciate your friend choosing to celebrate her birthday with us.

I am so pleased to know that your experience was a "magical" one, and it's wonderful that you were able to enjoy the hotel's amenities and services, including the legendary pool, Polo Lounge and Fountain Coffee Room, and the spa. It also sounds as if you were well taken care of throughout your stay and this is just how it should be.

We look forward to your next return and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is one of the best you can stay at Beverly Hills. Staff is helpful & courteous. It has a small though beautiful restaurant on the premises. Rodeo Drive is walking distance away, though hotel gives free drop offs in close vicinity of 3miles on request. Room service is good. They’ll make food as per your requirements, if you are on a special diet also.

Despite being fine in over all services, I had an unprecedented event while our stay, my multi-pin(all countries) adaptor was missing after the room service made up our room. We immediately told the management, but they were not able to help locate it. They gave a credit of $100 while checking out, but my whole further trip was effected, as all my chargers were Asian & couldn’t insert in US switches.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ashutosh_0,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

I am so pleased to know that that you found the hotel to be "one of the best you can stay," and it's wonderful to know that you enjoyed our location and setting, and the service levels provided to you. I am disappointed to learn of what transpired with with your charger, but happy to know that the front desk did make some amends for this upon check out.

We hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the valet stuff to the ever efficient housekeeping.. Thank you for making our trip as smooth as possible.
Worried that how they would accommodate 4 people, we were graciously upgraded to a stunning Beverly Suite. With views of Sunset Boulevard, we could muster all the southern Cali vibe by just seeing outside our window. The room was hightech and kept in an excellent condition. Minimalistic paster color conditions made the suite very soothing for our eyes..
This isn’t a hotel, it is a resort! House cars were always available to whisk us around. Staff were discrete yet very courteous. Manager asked me about my stay as I checked out, which shows that they truly cared.
Food was spot on.. Despite the prices, the quality was very much on point. Breakfast was excellent. Although 75$ credit was a bit low, somewhere on tripadvisor it said 160$ credit on AMEX, I think they have changed that.
I feel in the end this was a hotel suited for family.. Every detail was present in order to cater them. Pool was noisy at times due to kids splashing, but they couldn’t have done anything about that.. Hot tub was perfectly warm and underwater music inside the pool was a treat.
Some key pointers: - Please improve the spa. Steam room and sauna were very small and claustrophobic. no wonder they charged 30$ to use them. The tiles in spa bathroom and shower were very old and didn’t do justice to the gorgeous hotel- Please do a spa similar to the Dorchester in London which is stunning. Im sure improving it would make this hotel unbeatable.
This wasn’t my first stay at Dorchester Collection. Staying at Beverly Hills Hotel along with Newly opened Eden in Rome just shows how incredible these chain of hotels are. They have mastered both aspects of service and aesthetics. Thank you for doing an excellent job.
I will visit again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ibrahim M,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel and please know that we very much appreciate you being such a supporter of Dorchester Collection.

I am so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your visit with us ... from the hotel's location and setting, to your upgraded suite accommodations, to your dining experiences, to lounging at the pool. I also thank you for your candid feedback about the spa, as it is only in this way that we can improve upon our shortcomings, and please know that I will share this with the leadership team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have to sadly say that this hotel is no longer what it used to be. Just average now. Really discouraging as we have stayed at Dorchester hotels in Paris and Italy and they are top notch.

The polo room had a very limited menu as they were renovating their kitchen. This was very upsetting to our family as we made a reservation for a graduation dinner there months before and I was never informed that food service would be limited.
We visited polo room 4 times for breakfast and two of the times I had to find a water pitcher on a service tray so that I could have a drink. Food was ok

Ordered a small coconut cake for dinner and they brought a large cake and charged me for large. Which I think was about 190.00 . They just couldn’t get it right.

Our room was not spectacular but housekeeping was wonderful.

You can skip the spa. We had massage which was good but spa is so small that sitting room can only accommodate 4 people. We were asked to show up 15 minutes before our services however when we arrived at the spa reception desk which is located by the pool entrance there was no one there. Had to go to lobby and was told spa was not open yet. Why tell us to show up 15 minutes early when you are not open ????

Employees were all very nice I just think it is not managed well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear scooterati,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed interacting with our wonderful team of service professionals, but as you can imagine I am very disappointed to learn of the service inconsistencies you experienced throughout your visit. Please know that I very much appreciate your feedback, as it is only in this way that we can improve upon our shortcomings. On behalf of our entire team, I apologize for this and will be reaching out to you in directly to further discuss the situation.

Until then, please know that we hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in The Beverly Hills Hotel,