Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$735
PricelineUS$735
Hotels.comUS$735
TripadvisorUS$735
FindHotel
HurbUS$751
Reviews (1 134)
1 135 results
All reviews dressing area rooftop pool dressing room rodeo drive rooms are huge house car room service los angeles valet guys street noise moment you arrive four seasons amazing hotel the location is perfect luxury hotel service was impeccable level of service
Selected filters
232 - 237 of 1 135 reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

The Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills was the perfect destination to balance work, relaxation, and celebration.

The day started with a relaxed breakfast at Avec Nous, thanks to Jenny’s flawless service and infectious enthusiasm.

A delicious room service lunch provided a much-needed respite in the midst of a full day of meetings.

The evening’s highlights included cocktails in the lounge and an elegant dinner at Avec Nous to celebrate a friend’s milestone birthday. Joe’s menu knowledge was impeccable, and the Sugarfina candy cart was a nice surprise.

The Viceroy truly deserves every one of its five stars.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LosTripleDs
RobertH8386, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Meander 627278,

Thank you very much for your very detailed and outstanding reflection of your most recent stay.
It makes me very happy to learn that you had enjoyed all aspects of the hotel.
Your praise is well received by the team and they are thrilled that you appreciated their service from the heart.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

A quiet peaceful retreat from a crazy busy city. From the moment you step out of your car the valet staff and security at the door welcome you back home but as you enter the Lobby, the front desk staff gives regards and loves to see you back as well. From your car to your beautifully appointed room it takes less than 25 steps. On our next visit we will make time for the pool.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobertH8386, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear CosmoPatron,

Thank you for your kind words and review. I was thrilled to read about your experience and shared it with the team.
Outstanding service is what we strive for and your feedback is extremely important as it enables us to continually improve our service standards and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests, such as yourself.
We are looking forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Travel & Liesure's #1 rated hotel in all of LA. Quite a distinction. And I can understand why. The rooms luxuriate in space and appointments, the staff is congenial and accomodating and the cuisine in the restaurant very good. Stopping here, I would award five stars. And this would be the experience of almost all their guests. Because most guests don't experience a significant problem.

But the true test of an establishment's level of customer care only becomes evident when one experiences their handling of a difficult situation. The morning I was to check out I discovered there was no hot water. Thinking that it was simply heavy usage draining the available hot water, I just waited.....and waited....and waited. Finally I went down to the front desk to learn that it wasn't as simple as a temporary drain of the hot water tank, but a mechanical problem.

I would have though that this difficulty involving such a basic, indeed critical service would have prompted the hotel to inform their guests, thereby saving them time not to mention a lot of wasted water as guests repeatedly turn the water on wating for it to turn warm.

The front desk could not tell me when the problem would be resolved. I then requested that they notify me as soon as hot water would be available. I explained to the receptionist that I was about to get on a plane for an overseas flight. It would be at least 14 hours before I would arrive at my next hotel and a hot shower this AM would be really really desireable.

I waited in my room but I heard nothing. It was looking like the mechnical problem would last beyond my check out. About half an hour before my afternoon departure I made one last check, and lo and behold: hot water. When did hot water becomes available? I know not because my request to be notified was ignored or forgotten. Had I not made that last check, I would have experienced a much less comfortable overnight on the plane. For a #1 hotel I would have expected a little more care and concern for their guests. So as wonderful as L'Ermitage might otherwise be, I have to deduct at least one star from my rating.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear frankrib,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, and please know that we very much appreciate you being very honest with your feedback.

As you can imagine, I am very disappointed to read your commentary about your visit, and am sorry for the situation with the water shut down and the lack of communication. This is not at all reflective of the quality standards we set for ourselves. I sincerely apologize for the service flaws you encountered, as there is no excuse for this. Please also know that I very much appreciate your candid feedback, as it is only in this way that we can improve upon our shortcomings.

With renewed apologies,

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The L’Ermitage was a beautiful hotel! John at the front desk was so accommodating! It rained one day while we were there, he gave my friend and I many suggestions on what to do so we could still have the LA experience without being in the rain! Big beautiful rooms! Thanks again John! We will definitely be back. -Denise Massaro

Trip type: Travelled with friends
RobertH8386, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear dnice13,

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star review. I was thrilled to read about your experience and so was John when I shared it with him.
We are looking forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We cant wait to come back again as soon as possible.Room was perfect.The bed was amaizing.Best location.Rodeo drive vas very close.The house car driver was very friendly and profesional. Consierge was also very kind and helpfull.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobertH8386, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear djurko895008,

Thank you for your wonderful review and your kind words. The staff will be thrilled when we share your notes and we can't wait to welcoming you back soon.