“Amazing food and the staff were great”
Review of Assos Restaurant

Assos Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Crayford
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first visit to Assos and it wont be my last. I ordered the chicken kofte with rice and salad and it was amazing. It was presented well and arrived hot. The staff were great and friendly. There was a good choice of food, cocktails, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. There was a group of us and the staff were brilliant..

1  Thank Cheryl B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit and the food was lovely. We even tried some more traditional food to make a change and loved it. Great value for money too. Service was always quick

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Ate here one Friday night with family and friends. We received a warm welcome on arrival and escorted to a nice table towards the back of the restaurant. I decided to kick-off with the calamari which were cooked to perfection being juicy and tender. Then moved on to the king prawn for mains which were served in a pleasant creamy spicy sauce.Finished with a delicious brulee. All this was washed down with a nice couple of bottles of red. A real treat in the middle of Crayford High Street.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Visited this restaurant Saturday night with friends......having looked at the reviews I just don't know what the hype is all about. Staff are friendly, but the food is VERY average. Chips with almost everything, that seem to have been cooked and then warmed up.
Nothing inspiring, but then again maybe this is what some people like.

The restaurant was booked by a friend, as I would never choose to eat here.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We booked a table for our family last weekend and had an amazing experience at the restaurant. The staff were very attentive and polite, helpful with our understanding of the menu and recommended dishes for each of us. I started with the Lamb chops which were cooked to perfection and had the steak as a main, again medium rare exactly how I like it. My wife had the cold meze to start and the chicken shish, which the children also ordered. I will definitely be back and plan on having our work social here next month. Thank you to all the staff and can’t wait to return. Mr P

1  Thank peter147577