All reviewsfire pitbiscuits and gravygood sizefree breakfastgreat hotelhousekeepingtvbathroomlobbybeds
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I stayed for two nights while visiting family. I found the room clean and comfortable. I liked the separate sleeping area and lounging area. The mattress and pillow were surprisingly comfy. The hot breakfast was convenient and tasty. My daughter really liked making her own waffle. Would definitely stay again. They do need to put an ice machine on each floor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bakersfield, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Cookie,
It brightens our day to hear that you enjoyed a relaxing and comfortable stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bakersfield, California! We're so glad breakfast hit the spot and that your daughter liked to use the waffle maker. We appreciate your feedback regarding the ice machines. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My elderly parents and I traveled to Bakersfield and I was pleasantly surprised with the large size of the normal room; it was very easy for my mother (who uses a cane) to get around in the room. The breakfast was also a huge hit because we did not have to travel it was right there on site, and a good variety of items to choose from, plus it was always being replenished as needed by the staff. Rose at the front desk was very helpful when we checked out. I would recommend this place for any family that is traveling with elderly or small children.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sophia,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bakersfield, California. Providing a comfortable, relaxing visit is our goal, and we're happy to hear that your family enjoyed plenty of space in your room. We're thrilled you enjoyed the breakfast spread, and that Rose made sure you had everything you needed for a great stay. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Indu at front desk was exceptional. That's what a costumer service should be...great service, very friendly and helpful. Rooms are also pretty modern and new. My wife and 2 y.o. daughter had a great time at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Rose B, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bakersfield, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Indu, and she was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

enjoyed the stay, customer service was excellent ***** rooms were nice and clean.close to places to eat and close to shopping. enjoyed all the amenities and parking area was very accommodating for the handicap.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bakersfield, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We are delighted to know that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your time with us here at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. We love to receive positive feedback regarding our hardworking staff members, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed their efforts in addition to our clean rooms and excellent location. Thank you very much for your feedback, and we hope to see you all again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Over all about good. It was not very clean but good. Staff were very helpful. Need to take care of roaches in the bathroom area. Parking was pretty good size. Room was really decent size. They got a pool and tube but I had no time to use it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bakersfield, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We are happy to have been able to host you during your recent business trip to Bakersfield. We welcome your feedback, and we take your concerns seriously. We are glad to hear that you appreciated our friendly team members and found our rooms to be satisfactory to your needs. We will speak with our housekeeping staff about your concerns regarding the cleanliness of our facilities, and work to address these issues promptly. Once again, thank you very much for sharing your feedback, and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future and provide you with the full value that you expect.