“Dimond needs polishing”
Review of India Bistro

India Bistro
Ranked #197 of 933 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: India Bistro offers you a wide variety of traditional Indian food. From salads and soups to rolls and tikkas, you can find many mouthwatering starters that you are sure to love. When you're in the mood for chicken, lamb, or any kind of kebab preparations, try our selection! We strive to make your experience with us the best you've had in an Indian restaurant.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I were visiting Bakersfield for a social event. We arrived in Bakersfield around 1:30 PM. FEELING HUNGRY, we looked for quick lunch. We decided to try Buffett to save time. We ended up at the India Bistro. It was not very crowded, so we were seated immediately. Variety of dishes on offering were decent number. We were informed soft drinks are included in the price. Dishes were tasty with fresh ingredients.
Deserts on offering were standard for Indian Buffett. We did notice food was cold. Serving trays were not heated. We wonder what taste has been if food was served warm? I will have to find out on my next visit!!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This place has such a great buffet! The vegetarian options are plentiful. The veggie pakora is so delicious! They keep the food fresh and well stocked. They also offer a variety of desserts as well. This is the only place where I actually save room for dessert. Friendly staff and very accommodating.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have been to some of the Indian restaurants in Bakersfield, that restaurant falls in the ok restaurant. The ambiance is simple as most Indian restaurants. The service is good ( the only thing is the server comes and asks about how we are doing more frequent than it should be, in my opinion ).
The food is good, we had the lamb tekka masala ( ok) and the lamb vindaloo (good)
For drinks the mango lasse I'd perfect.
In terms of prices, I think it is a mid range restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We love Indian food and this place was the best we have ever had!! The food was so delicious and the employees were so kind and attentive. Very clean restaurant too!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We had the lunch buffet. Everything is very tasty. Ambiance is elegant and serene. You can have a conversation with our a lot of ambient noise. Service is just as genteel, friendly and helpful. Left stuffed and satisfied.

Been to India Bistro? Share your experiences!