Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$65
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$64
View deal
Expedia.comUS$65
WyndhamUS$65
getaroom.comUS$70
All reviews front desk room was clean would stay here again service road staff was friendly no elevator great place to stay one night stay easy access motel west interstate downtown casino texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Room needed updating, internet was very slow with only one bar in our room. Good location. Front desk personnel was friendly and efficient. No problems during the stay. Room was quiet. Breakfast was the typical breakfast that you get at a Wyndham motel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us on your one-night visit. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, friendly staff members, and quiet accommodations. All the best to you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

If you don't mind that the furniture looks old and/or doesn't match, then it's ok. We stay only for 1 night on our way to Michigan. Room.was clean, good temperature. Breakfast included. Morning staff was very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Cleanliness, comfort, and hospitality are what we're all about at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis, so it pleases us to know those aspects were all accounted for during your time with us! Come see us again soon for another fantastic, perhaps even better, experience soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2021

great place to stop on our trip there is ample parking, convenient store next door, rooms are very quiet property and facility are very neat and clean staff was pleasant and helpful ,breakfast was sparse but only because of Covid restrictions

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

It was an honor hosting you at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis! We're glad our clean, quiet rooms provided you with the ideal place to rest and that our location worked well for your needs. Our friendly staff will also be glad you felt welcome while you were here. Thank you for your patience with our changes to breakfast during this time. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

We were on a long road trip going north, and stopped at this Wyndom Ramada in West Memphis. It is directly across the street from Southland ‘Racino’ where we enjoyed a few dog races, a bit of gaming and a delicious, hot catfish meal at the Sports Bar. The Ramada is an older establishment, adequately clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient. Great air conditioner! The entrance/check-in was gleaming clean, and staff was friendly. The breakfast included hot waffles, cold milk and good coffee. It was a good place for us to make a quick overnight stop. We didn’t use the sparkling pool—maybe next time!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Thank you for choosing us for your overnight stay. We're so pleased to know that you enjoyed our convenient location, comfortable, cool accommodations, and friendly service. If there is anything that we can improve upon for your next visit, please let us know. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

My boyfriend had been working in West Memphis for two weeks and he was almost done with the job over the weekend so I drove from Nashville on Saturday 7/17 and stayed until late Sunday night 7/18 and headed back to Nashville.

I got there about 2am on Sunday 7/18 morning and since I had dropped him off two weeks ago, the room doesn’t look like it had been cleaned at all. He had to work Sunday as well. I was awakened by housekeeping and I gave them the few dirty towels that I had. Both room keys stopped working for us in the middle of the night so I had to go downstairs on Sunday morning and let the front desk clerk fix my keys.

I got my keys fixed and left to go to the store but when I came back, my door was cracked and left open by housekeeping. I was upset about it—anyone could have went in there! I’m happy I came back promptly and it looked like housekeeping came and just put trash bags in the two trash cans in the room then left my door open. They didn’t appear to sweep or clean anything as I still saw dirt and trash still in the room. I also had to call the front desk to bring towels back to the room after a couple hours.

The front desk clerks were kind and helpful whenever I called with an issue like with my keys or towels. I liked the location as it’s very close to everything whether I needed a dollar store, food, or gas. The a/c worked perfectly and I didn’t have any issues with the shower or plumbing as some other reviewers had. I was also happy that the WiFi connection was very good and stayed connected but I couldn’t stay here again.

During the time there, I started feeling itchy bumps and I believe that this place has bed bugs! I’m so upset cause I was getting bit all morning and didn’t realize that was happening until I started having bite marks and welts on my arms, legs, back, neck, hands, and feet. I don’t know if all their rooms have bed bugs but mine definitely did. I’d suggest for you to beware.

Btw, these bite marks are everywhere but I’m only uploading the ones on my arm, you get the picture!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is great to hear that you liked our friendly, helpful staff and found our location convenient for your needs; however, we apologize that there were aspects of your visit that did not meet your expectations and want you to know that we will be discussing your valuable feedback with our team as we are always striving to improve our overall guest experience. Please allow us another opportunity to provide the clean, comfortable experience we know we can deliver.